rentals...reservations?

rcyannacci

<font color="purple">A Feminist Princess...tiaras
So sorry if I'll be asking redundant questions, it has just been a while since I've been here.

Do any of you know of a place in Orlando or the surrounding area that offers camper rentals, something small for 2 adults? We live in TX and are a bit hesitant to haul something 20 hrs. in our particular cars. We have tent equipment, but we were afraid the heat during the summer might be a bit much.

Also, I remember as a kid that my mother had to make reservations at Fort Wilderness almost a year in advance- it is still that tight? I am waiting for confirmation for a job and can't committ to a vacation until early May, but might want to vacation in late June or July.

I know that booking a hotel on the property would be easier, it is just that this campground is one of my all-time favorite places on earth.

Thanks for any advice you might have

Hi! Here's a link to a thread that was started on this board a little while ago. I hope you can get some good information from it! Camper rental thread

Oh....and you usually shouldn't have to book a whole year in advance, but you might be cutting it close if you wait til May to book for June or July. Those months fill up quickly. Could you make the reservation now, just to be sure you get what you want? You can always cancel or reschedule later on....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter