Repo cruise gift exchange sent/received

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
Please post on this thread when you send out your gift and when you receive a gift. Be sure to tell everyone what is in your package when you receive it!

Can't believe we're first!! Anyway, our gift is in Fred X's hands. A clue for the recipient - you live north of us! Of course, everyone lives north of us!

Bob and Mary

It was Me. I got the package today when I got back from town. I hollered when I got it. Thank you soooooooooo much IzziBob and Mary. I love it. I dont know if we are supposed to post what was in it. But.. there were lots of cool stuff.
We are off to WDW today and wont be back until Sunday.
Patty.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I think Patty is gone, so here is what she got.

A DCL yellow softside beverage cooler (technically not new-got it on our Nov cruise, but never used). Inside it were Mickey Hands, Minnie Mouse flip fllops, a small stick to the wall Mickey clock, and three red Mickey head luggage tags.

Lots of fun buying. Certainly an advantage having DTD an hour away!

Mailed mine and Misti's packages today. They should get to their destinations in 2-3 days.
Patty
Misti

I've got my boxes on the kitchen table ready to go. I just have to get to the post office. Won't be Tuesday but probably Wednesday afternoon.

I've got everything purchased for the gift exchange.

Do most people send these by FedEx (courier) or regular mail? I'm shipping from Canada to the US.

Thanks!
Arlene

Depends how much it weighs. I sent mine by UPS (by the way, the UPS truck will be driving up to someone's house today!), but it was within a dollar of the cost for regular mail and would get there on the same day.

I just have a couple of things to pick up also!

Then they will be sent out!

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter