Repo cruise gift exchange sent/received

Luv2Dream said:
Mary received her gift exchange present today from RobinMarie and her DD, Victoria. She was absolutely thrilled. The smile on her face as she opened this package was priceless. Thanks so much, Robin and Victoria, for making her so very happy.

Here's what she got: The gift was sent to us from The Perfect Gift (Shirley and Norm in Florida's shop). What a beautiful basket! The basket itself was a very large fushcia pink sand pail with a big yellow handle. Attached to the outside of the cellophane wrapping was a yellow sand shovel. Inside the pail were 3 juice boxes, a package of Oreo cookies, a purple sand scooper, and a blue fish mold for making sand fish, a Cinderella coloring book with 24 Disney Magic Artist crayons, a Disney Princess Bubble topper (Cinderella) on a bottle of bubbles with a Cinderella wand to blow the bubbles, and a Disney Princess ineractive Magic Lights Pendant (push the button and it talks, sings and lights up) . Now that's some gift basket!

Pixie dust arrived today for Mary !!! Thanks again....... :banana: :flower: :love1:

I'm very happy she enjoyed it. I had never ordered from the Perfect Gift and thought it was a pretty appropriate "DIS" thing to do.

I hope everyone else receives theirs soon!

I thought I had posted yesterday, but it obviously didn't go thru, so I'll try again.....computers are one thing where AGE is not a positive asset!!!
I sent my package EAST yesterday (but then, everywhere is EAST of here!!) It will arrive on 2/14/05. I was too cheap to pay the extra $40 to have it arrive sooner....after all, that would be a whole morning of MAGIC BINGO!!!! ~Jennifer

My gift left via Purolator on Friday afternoon. Hope it clears customs at the border easily since I had to fill out detailed customs declarations forms to assure Canada Customs that this was a GIFT enroute to friends in the USA.

Arlene

Friday was a wonderful evening here! Our gift box arrived from none other than Scratch42!!!! (Who happens to live closest to me geographically! :sunny: )

She put together an awesome package, with treats and surprises for everyone, along with a very imaginative pirate note. :rotfl2:

For Martin: a grooming kit to look his best when wearing his tux. He was very shocked but really pleased to have been included in the gift, even though he doesn't participate here at all. ;)

For Lara: pins for trading, lip balm, sunscreen stick, a Word Search book, a Journal to record her trip memories, a Mickey 100 Years of Magic book, and a wonderful set of Disney "Crown Jewels" and a suggestion in the note that "if she be fittin' she can share her Crown Jewels with the Looneyhoods for our Palo Tea". :earboy2: Good luck getting her to share with you! LOL

I got an address book so I don't need to bring my main one from home, a Journal to keep notes for my Trip Report (which I actually DO intend to write!) a nightlight for the cabin, and a pirate telescope "to watch out for the Mean Mark" :rotfl:

The last surprise was in a lime green bag, and was very unique! I'll bring it along with me.

Of course, the box wouldn't have been complete without Lime Green Duct Tape and a large pile of Home Depot Mickey Heads (in Alien Green, of course!)

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc Thanks So Much, Janet!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Arlene

Arlene you received nice stuff! Janet it sounds like you put a lot of thought and effort into your box!

RobinMarie said:
Arlene you received nice stuff! Janet it sounds like you put a lot of thought and effort into your box!

LOL!

I try me best!

But Arlene, you aren't telling what was in the Lime Green Bag!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Scratch
;)

I want to know what was in the lime green bag!

Darlene

Got our box the other day :cool1: From Misti ...

Opened it immediately at lunch time with my sister - and found - our first pair of Mickey Gloves (so we can wave during the sailaways), a set of 2-way radios(So we can keep on touch on the ship or in the parks), a waterproof camera (will use during the snorkelling tours), two Minnie Head luggage tags - needed for the new bags for this trip, and a welcome note.

Kathy - this was a great idea :banana:

Arrived home to a huge box all the way from Canada! Sandra was totally impressed that it came from another country. She wants to know if you speak English. LOL

Here's what was in the box:

A beautiful wooden photo album that holds 6 x 8 & 4 x 6 photos, with collage spaces on the front
A book "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", can't wait to read it!
A Disney camera and photo albums
Lip balm (they smell tropical!)
Glitter lotion
A Disney mini princess play set
A Disney Princess pin trading lanyard (she has always wanted one!)
A "S" necklace and an anchor necklace

I hope I didn't forget anything, it was all so wonderful. What a very nice surprise to come home to after a long day. Sandra oohed and ahhed as each thing came out of the box. This was a fun exchange, so glad we did it! Stan thinks we are all nuts but he couldn't wait to see what was in the box.

Thank you so much!
Darlene

sandygirl said:
I want to know what was in the lime green bag!

Darlene

he he he he he!! Janet, you bad!! :banana: :banana:

Good thing i didn't participatate..i probablry would never get it!! people wouldn't get my address down right like SOMEONE else did!!! :rolleyes:

Bmwdsny said:
Good thing i didn't participatate..i probablry would never get it!! people wouldn't get my address down right like SOMEONE else did!!! :rolleyes:

That's it! I want my gift to Mel back. She doesn't deserve my generosity, right Arlene?

Tracy

winotracy said:
That's it! I want my gift to Mel back. She doesn't deserve my generosity, right Arlene?

Tracy

Why Tracy, why are you getting so offensive??

:rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl2:

Bmwdsny said:
Why Tracy, why are you getting so offensive??

:rotfl2: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl2:
Defensive is the word you're looking for Mel. I'd be offensive if I didn't shower for a few days :rotfl2:

:banana: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:

It was our turn to receive a Magical Box!

Thank you so much to Lynn (Luv2Dream) and Pete (PapBro) and Mary!

I had great fun watching while Tanya unpacked everything!LOL

And yes, that was so customs would not zing me! Good thing they did not open up the package! They would have!

Everything is well liked and will definately be used!

The only time DD decided to guess and she was adament that she was right, was with the Coppertone Sunblock! She could have sworn it was a flashlight! :rotfl:

The rest she just tore into ~
And this is what she found ~
Key Lime Cooler Cookie Yummy!
Olive Parmesan Biscuits Great for the Wine tasting! at home that is!LOL
Mickey Mouse Personal Fan!
Flourecent Lime Green Luggage Tags with a cruise ship! Magic!
Lip Balm!
A nifty Water Bottle Holder! This is so cool ~ you can attach to a belt loop or your luggage! Now I won't have to ask DD to carry or hold mine!
DD loves the pink wallet! I think it's a wallet 'cause she won't let me look at it! It's Hers!LOL
And then there is this OverSized Tote Bag! I love it! It will definately come in handy on the trip home! It's gonna be used for all those extras that won't fit into the luggage!

Added ~ I found also a Sparkly Blue Mickey Head Antenae Topper! And an Eeoyre(sp) Face Cloth!

Thank you for the lovely card too!

DD wants to know if I put you up to wrapping everything! :rotfl: I told her I couldn't becuase it was secret!

Thanks for the great package!

See you at the GC!

Scratch and Tanya!

we got a wonderful box of goodies from sandygirl today (THANK YOU!!!)

Rebecca and I tore into it in the post office parking lot :cool1:

We got 3 pairs of flip flops (hmmm, green ones :) )
We got an over the door organizer (which will be MUCH needed on a 14 day cruise)
We got an underwater camera (Rebecca laid claim to that real fast )
We got two magazines: Caribbean Travel & Life, Wine & Spirits (hic)
A really cool blue & green bag (fanny pack???)
A really, really, really cool mini 16 month calendar
We got 3 lip balms with sunscreen
Some hand sanitizers
And a pair of binoculars

Wowsers!!!!

We got our package!!! Thank you Lynn, Pete and Mary!!!

I was like a little kid opening everything up. Unfortunately not everything made it here. Here's what we got:

a Samsonite Tote Bag
Luggage Tags (with cruise ships on them)
A Tigger Towel
Space Bag
Red sparkly Mickey Antennae Topper (how did you know we collect them?)
A personal fan (with Minnie Mouse)
Wine stopper
Wine drip stopper
lip balm
sunscreen

What's missing? The Parmesan Olive Crackers and Key Lime Coolers. They're gone! Ok, we'll they were there, but they're gone now! Boy were they yummy!!!

Thanks so much! We loved everything!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Tracy and Bill

Whhheeewwww....I was sweating it out about those packages. It took a full week for arrival and I was starting to get nervous. So glad you all enjoyed them. It was really fun shopping for you. Can't wait to meet you all on the cruise in person!

I mailed my package 10 days ago, and still haven't heard if it was received........it went to Bordentown, NJ.
However, I received mine yesterday :cool1:
It was a set of 6 mile walkie talkies,
the coolest cruise ship pin
and, David McCullough's book The Path Between the Seas
It was so much fun to get the package, but I don't know who it's from?????
WE love it, thanks :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter