• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reservations

bham109

Earning My Ears
It is impossible to get a reservation at Cinderellas' castle. Do they have many cancellations? Do they take walk ups? Is it even possible to get in without a reservation?

I don't believe they take walk-ups. Perhaps during a very very slow time but even then I doubt it. I don't think you can get in with out a reservation. Your best bet is to make reservations for CRT at your 180 day mark.

I wouldn't say it's impossible. In fact, I've been reading more and more reports of how easy CRT is now than compared to the past.

When we booked our CRT breakfast (in October for our January trip - this was right during the same week that they changed reservations back to 180 from 90), we had multiple choices of times on the day I wanted to go.

Not impossible, you just have to book 180 days in advance. For my May trip, they had ressies up until Feb.

Keep checking online for cancellations. They do occur. Or once you are at WDW, call the dining line. Something may open up with people cancelling before the 24 hour mark to avoid being charged.

They generally don't take walk ups.

Keep checking online for cancellations. They do occur. Or once you are at WDW, call the dining line. Something may open up with people cancelling before the 24 hour mark to avoid being charged.

They generally don't take walk ups.

i just got one for mid may - dinner. It was the only meal available for the 6 days.

The CM on the phone (i had to call b/c it didn't link w/ my DDP) thought more would be opening up as it got closer - people changing plans

Another time to check is at about your 45 day mark. Since this is the time, if you have a package, that people cancel their package reservations (without being penalized). I would assume that would also clear up some dining reservations. Just an idea, hope this helps. I'll send somepixiedust: your way. Good luck!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter