H - PO Riverside - 1 matted song/lyric/poem/quote/wordle
M - Grand Floridian - 2 borders

Thanks.

I would like to join the following groups:

E - Caribbean Beach - Topper
H - PO Riverside - 1 matted song/lyric/poem/quote/wordle
M - Grand Floridian - 2 borders

Thanks.

I've got you added, except a topper is already taken for CB, would you like to pick a different element?

Will you change my G to a license plate and N to slide mounts do I need to change my ANimal Kingdom to something else since I have noticed you are making a pocket?

Okay, I will take a few more groups. I just got my HM cart yesterday.

A- All Star Music: title
B. All Star Sports: title
C. All Star Movies: frames
D. Pop Century: title

I would like to join please. Could I get
I. Animal Kingdom Lodge- file folder
J. Beach Club- journal boxes
N. Polynesian- file folders
T. Saratoga Springs- topper
Thanks!!

Here are a few of my topic selections

Polynesian - Topper
Old Key West - Topper
Ft. Wilderness - Box & Tag

Not sure on the others yet.

Please change my ANimal Kingdom Group to - 1 matted song/lyric/poem/quote/wordle: double matted, minimum text area 3x3. Sorry to be such a PITA

Ok, just got the AP rate for the night we're staying non-DVC in October. Can I switch from All-Star Movies to Caribbean Beach? Same element. . .if that's ok--I didnt' check the first list. I'll change if I need to do so.

Thanks so much!!

Ok, just got the AP rate for the night we're staying non-DVC in October. Can I switch from All-Star Movies to Caribbean Beach? Same element. . .if that's ok--I didnt' check the first list. I'll change if I need to do so.

Thanks so much!!

OT - When is your trip? I may go back in October.

I can resist no longer!

I'll take Photo Frames in All Star Music (oooh, I just had a good idea, I can use my new HM cart!); and I'll take Journal Boxes in Saratoga Springs. I already finished my 2005 trip when we stayed at Pop Century, or I'd join that one too ;)

My mistake. :flower3: I realized the duplicate when I got to the store with my list.
I'll make Altered Paperclips for Caribbean Beach.

Thanks.

OT - When is your trip? I may go back in October.

We arrive Oct 2 to CBR, and then we're at Kidani from the 3rd to the 9th. I think there are several others who will be there at that time! You should definitely do an Oct trip! We could meet!

We arrive Oct 2 to CBR, and then we're at Kidani from the 3rd to the 9th. I think there are several others who will be there at that time! You should definitely do an Oct trip! We could meet!

If I could have talked DH into it, we were going 10/2-10/9 too. We're doing a 2010 cruise instead.

We were thinking about Halloween. DH isn't Disney crazy - YET

The Halloween Party was going to be going on at the time I wanted to go between 10/2-10/9.

Halloween is when my son's dad died in 2007. He is coincedentally out of school the Friday before and gets out a half day that Thursday.

But if we did it around the 5th - it would be my 45th birthday. Maybe I can use that angle with DH - it would mean a 75 dollar gift card for us since we have APs and that would be a nice dinner. HMMMMMMM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter