Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

Mine arrived home today. I opened the box, but I did not get to go through them. I will look at them tomorrow.
Thanks for hosting!
S :)

Okay,

The last package has arrived, and I have finished swapping everything out and have the packages ready to go to the PO tomorrow, but I have a few notes.

Caribbean Beach Group: I noticed a boo-boo, and that someone sent the wrong letter. It is fairly easy to change my B with the Palm Tree to the correct letter. I have cut out the correct letter, but due to lack of time, I did not change the letter. So you will find the B attached to the Palm Tree, and a loose E in my baggie, but you will have to fix it yourself. Sorry, I should have checked all the letters as they came in.

Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs groups: You will find loose embellishments in your baggies. These are there, because I did not feel one set of letters was properly embellished. I know this is the type of thing that freaks swappers out. The swapper has received a PM, so if you did not receive a PM from me, your letters were beautiful. And it is because of your beautiful letters that I felt obligated to do what I did.

I have pictures of the remaining groups, but I won't be able to get them posted until late tonight, or maybe tomorrow.

All packages have been mailed. I do have DC numbers for those that requested them, but I am running out the door to the airport as soon as I finish this message, so I won't have time to PM everyone with them at the moment.

Here are the last 4 groups.

DSCN0305.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys their pieces!

Mine arrived today- if I have time tonight I will look at it otherwise I will open it next week when I return.

Rebecca

Mine came today too. I got to look through it all and everything looks really great! I loved how things went together since everyone used the same Bazzill colors for groups. That should make putting pages together a breeze. Thank you for hostessing Hope.

I got my goodies today as well. I even laid them all out. They looks awesome in person. :goodvibes

Susan, I was starting to worry that yours got lost! i'm glad it got there! I am posting from the iPad which is hard to type on. So I will update arrivals on Mon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter