Restaurants Near Candy Cane Inn?

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
Am going to be staying at CCI in December for the first time. Am arriving around dinnertime, and wanted to get recommendations of somewhere to eat the first night. Suggestions?

Not sure if by 'good' you mean any place that has good food, or a nicer restaurant. I have never been (going in less than 3 weeks!), but everyone seems to rave about Mimi's Cafe, which I believe is very close to the CCI. :)

Well while I like Mimi's, I would either eat dinner in the Grand at Storyteller's Cafe or in DTD (which is so pretty at Christmas with all the hanging ball lights!) Otherwise there is Tony Roma's across the street also!

Andrea

Mimi's decorates their restaurants really nice for Christmas...very cozy and such a homey feel to it...especially around the fireplace :love:

Just returned from CCI last night. Directly across the street is a Subway. Tony Romas and Captain Kidds are about a 10 minute walk. We went to Joe's Crab Shack the first night which is a short drive down the street.

What kind of seafood is at Joe's Crab Shack? (Besides crab, I mean!) I love crab, and pretty much any shellfish. DH and boys like fish, but DH is on a very low-fat diet, so am wondering if there might be something there he could eat, like baked fish?

I am suddenly craving crab now...!

Thank you! There are several things DH could eat, and the rest of the menu looks very yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter