Restaurants ...take out?

LoriAnn630

Earning My Ears
We are going to dw with 2 young children. Do any of the restaurants have take out? If so what ones? Will we be stuck eating at foodcourts serving pizza, hamburger and coldcuts all week?:confused:

If you have a car, you could try Trail's End Buffet at Fort Wilderness. They let you do take out of their buffet (lots of good food-- amazing chicken) and they give you generous containers.

At the very least, I believe Beaches n' Cream (Beach Club) also does take out.

We've done takeout from Kona Cafe as well as B&C.

But consider eating out for a few meals with your two young ones unless they really would be miserable. We've always found that almost all WDW restaurants know how to pace a meal for families with children. You may not want to order multiple courses but they really do serve quickly at most spots especially in the parks. We always did sit down restaurants when our kids were young and wouldn't trade the memories for anything. I think sitdown meals can be as fast as counter service at times and much more pleasant and tasty.:D

Thanks for the info! We are planning to eat in restaurants most of the time. I was wondering about the take out just incase my 1yr old got too overwhelmed. Sometimes crowds can do that to him. Im planning for anything and everything. I hope this wont be a problem but ya never know!
61 more days to go! I think Im more excited than my kids!:sunny:

We have done take out from CSR. It can be a challange if you are not staying there and don't have a car, but it can be done. It is not a regular food court and DH thinks the food here is the best at any Disney Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter