• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

retest!

Having photo frustrations? You're really close already.

It looks like your link points to the web PAGE where you're viewing your pictures, not to the PHOTO itself...

Here's all you need to do:

* Put your mouse over the photo, and right click.

* Choose PROPERTIES

* Grab the address (URL) of the photo from the properties box, and use that address in your link.

Give it a shot!

Is this your photo?

f7774810.jpg

If it is, you could click the "quote" on this message to see what the link looks like. (Cute, cute doggie!!!)

Let me try again. I knew there was some little thing I was overlooking! Thank you!

Oh, he is. :) Is that a lab in your avatar? When I live in a house instead of an apartment, I would love to have a chocolate lab.

Yep... that's my old Lab lady, Sambuca.

She's 13, and very gray haired these days. But she's still my puppy! :p

url]

Originally posted by KathyTX
Having photo frustrations? You're really close already.

It looks like your link points to the web PAGE where you're viewing your pictures, not to the PHOTO itself...

Here's all you need to do:

* Put your mouse over the photo, and right click.

* Choose PROPERTIES

* Grab the address (URL) of the photo from the properties box, and use that address in your link.

Give it a shot!

Is this your photo?

f7774810.jpg

If it is, you could click the "quote" on this message to see what the link looks like. (Cute, cute doggie!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter