Riddle me this! (3/11/03)

Originally posted by paras4ri

Clues....did our Riddlemeister say he had clues???? I don't beleive I'm saying this but I think it's time for a math riddle. :rolleyes:
Nooooooo!!!! Take that back!!!!!
It hasn't gotten that bad yet.................

LOL, Lars! I was thinking the same thing about math riddles! At least with a math riddle, I can ask DH!

Hey, at least Lew can do the math ones!!! :rolleyes:
I'm going to sit down with my trusty Harry Potter pencil and get to work on today's riddle now.

Welcome back, Vanessa! :) It sounds like Norah is already doing very well there - just to be one of the invitees! I hope the news is good in a couple of weeks! :) Sounds like she had a great time in the dorms! :)

My St. Patrick's Mickey Kicker makes an appearance every year at this time! Today is the first time this year I've had it in my siggy!

Here's the problem with doing the riddle on Grand Cayman....

island.gif

....and I think I'd find it hard to keep any kind of focus going with this view...

cali3.JPG

:)

Lars - Here's hoping your memory of this one clicks in. Can't have you doing the nakey dance two days in a row! :)

Check your PMs Bernie....it kicked in about 10 minutes ago:D

Well happy riddlers...I'm heading off to get some stuff done this morning, it's election day here, so I'm headed to the polls.

Have a great morning, I"ll check back in with you all later!

Gotcha, Lars!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Here's one of my favorite tourist sites on Grand Caymen......

HELL!

hell2.jpg

It's black, volcanic rock! And they have a post office right there so you can send a postcard postmarked....."Hell".

Isn't that cool???? :p

Some clues, as promised...

1) A fast African animal
2) Childish
3) Recurring
4) Cold orb
5) What the carpenter thinks it will cost

I hope you all have a GREAT day today - I'm off to get things started. I'll likely be back later this afternoon. Erin has a string concert tonight, but I think I can squeeze in a bit of DISing between supper and then! :)

ENJOY the day my friends! :)

I gotta run too...............kida are moving a bit too slowly this morning!
I'm gonna have to go NAG 'em a bit I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

Have a good day Stephanie!

PM being sent......a BIT easier that yesterdays!!! We ARE due for some math, don't cha think?! I only hope that Gina doesn't have one of THOSE up her sleeve! :D

Good Morning Riddlers!
I haven't had a minute to look at yesterday's riddle.
Can't take my eyes off that beach pic OK:D

Have a great day all....sounds like everyone is off to busy starts!

Be well!

Morning everyone!:wave: Time to wake up the brain and try and figure out the riddle.

Morning LK!

Today's will surely be kinder to your brain than yesterday's was!!!

Have a good one!

Valerie

PM sent, thanks to the clues!!!

Have a great day everyone....time to wake the daughter!!!

OK's clues have helped on some of them. I sense another group effort today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter