Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna try and get to the splash mountain kiosks this morning to get a paper boarding pass. If I don’t get to the very front will also try the app!

Playing from home (well work technically) and it looks like backups were gone within a minute. I am starting to think I feel prepared to do this in a couple of weeks.

8days away so 9days and we will be tying for ROTR we have 4 days to try and hope we will get to ride twice once our first try sat 29th and again Monday or Tuesday if we can. I just can not wait to get there.

WOW this is a super long thread and I apologize for not digging through it to find my answer but I am hoping it's a quick question.

My question is - you have to go through the Disneyland gates with your ticket before you are able to join a boarding group once they are released at official park opening time for the day? You cannot be in DCA and do this?

Thanks!

WOW this is a super long thread and I apologize for not digging through it to find my answer but I am hoping it's a quick question.

My question is - you have to go through the Disneyland gates with your ticket before you are able to join a boarding group once they are released at official park opening time for the day? You cannot be in DCA and do this?

Thanks!

Yes, you must have scanned into Disneyland Park to get a BG. You can physically be in DCA or DTD or wherever as long as you have scanned into Disneyland prior to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter