Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so excited and I am in my living room in Canada right now!! 😆😆😆 This thread has been the BEST over the past two days!
Ha, ha - I'm in Oz! It's excruciating watching it and I'm in no way invested whatsoever, just following along with everyone's experiences.
So glad Paints with all the Colors got on! And anyone else with backup groups as well of course!

So try for a boarding group, but don't tell your Star Wars kid that's what you're doing. Tell him that there's an entirely different plan for the day. And then if you DO luck out and get a boarding group, THEN tell him. And, of course, go to the DAS kiosk in Galaxy's Edge so you can also get a DAS return time along with your boarding group.

this. I will actually have the first chance to ride at Disney world instead of land most likely. After many trips to land we are planning our first world trip. I’m not saying a word about this ride to my kiddo. If we can’t get on then I’ll hold the disappointment and book another trip 😂.. we will have two days to try at Hollywood studios.

that’s another factor I just though of. Park hopping at world is much harder. We won’t have hoppers there so really we have two days to try. At Disneyland.. I think we will see a lot more people starting their day on the land side because hopping is much more a thing.

Well, after mass confusion at the ride entrance, cast members just came around and announced that no one is getting let on and even people already in line will be asked to exit

People are losing their minds. DH just spoke to a manager (calmly, I promise) who said the ride is totally down and everyone in the queue will be asked to exit, so really no chance at this point.

Very confused as to why they continued to call boarding groups :/ feeling pretty bad for all the front-line CMs right now

Well, after mass confusion at the ride entrance, cast members just came around and announced that no one is getting let on and even people already in line will be asked to exit

People are losing their minds. DH just spoke to a manager (calmly, I promise) who said the ride is totally down and everyone in the queue will be asked to exit, so really no chance at this point.

Very confused as to why they continued to call boarding groups :/ feeling pretty bad for all the front-line CMs right now
Oh that is so sad! To be so excited that your group was called and to be right there after waiting all day. I’m so sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter