Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmmm I am beginning to wonder if I should just forgo using my MM entry and do DCA on Tuesday next. Try for ROR on Sunday and Monday. I was going to do ROR Sunday, DCA Monday and then leverage MM on Tuesday for ROR, but if that is what the zaggers are doing, perhaps I'll zig.

Are they opening the turnstiles early again today?

hmmmm I am beginning to wonder if I should just forgo using my MM entry and do DCA on Tuesday next. Try for ROR on Sunday and Monday. I was going to do ROR Sunday, DCA Monday and then leverage MM on Tuesday for ROR, but if that is what the zaggers are doing, perhaps I'll zig.

Are they opening the turnstiles early again today?
From the sounds of it, they opened MM at 8 as originally planned.

Hopefully they start letting the "regular" crowd in soon if they haven't already! Otherwise it's gonna be a mess...

At home, didn't get red button today but when I press my status it brought me to join boarding group and then link tickets. is that another way to get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter