Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one "practice" this? I just watched a video of someone obtaining a BG and am seeing they are typically GONE in about one minute.....should I just resign myself to touring without this on my plan?
You practice by essentially seeing how your hardware best gets you to an active "join boarding group" button at park opening time, which you can do even if you aren't in the park and/or don't have any tickets. It gets you used to how the process works and how your hardware might behave (I say might because there have been reports of things going awry in the parks) and what buttons to tap and when.

Well, we just hit the last of the regular groups. We've been operating 2 hours continuously. Hopefully they can keep it together...It could still be a slightly above average day!

First off, thank you guys so much for all the advice and updates.

question: my husband and I are going March 5th. We have a park hopper ticket for the day AND tickets for the Pixar after hours party at CA that night. When it comes to deselecting once I have hit “join boarding group” will having two tickets for the same day affect us? If so, how can I fix this?

Thanks!!

First off, thank you guys so much for all the advice and updates.

question: my husband and I are going March 5th. We have a park hopper ticket for the day AND tickets for the Pixar after hours party at CA that night. When it comes to deselecting once I have hit “join boarding group” will having two tickets for the same day affect us? If so, how can I fix this?

Thanks!!
Just make sure you select your park hopper ticket and not your party ticket. If you are sure which is which them all selected then on the next page it will ask you to remove who is not their by individual ticket and you will click remove from party at that point then go forward.

Just make sure you select your park hopper ticket and not your party ticket. If you are sure which is which them all selected then on the next page it will ask you to remove who is not their by individual ticket and you will click remove from party at that point then go forward.
Thanks! I will makes sure I pay attention to the numbers of the tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter