Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Ive been lurking this thread for weeks learning what to do! Ill be out there tomorrow morning trying for my first boarding group! My husband is bringing his personal Hot spot. Has anyone ever tried with one of these and had success?? So stressed!

Last edited:
3.5 hours in, 62 groups called so far. Cautiously optimistic as they appear to be pulling the lunchtime acceleration.

Batuu East is having another rough day. We've lapped them as they are limping again.

HOW WAS IT???????

So awesome!!!!! What an experience. My DS7 had the time of his little life....yelled as loud as he could when we got off “ Best day ever! I love Star Wars!” My DS4 on the other hand...undecided. He had a scowl the whole time but I think it was fear mixed with hangry. Lol!
Thanks to everyone here for all the help and advice. Couldn’t have done it without you all!
it’s so funny because you really feel like you won the lottery when you get your boarding group. Everyone yelling, cheering and high-fiving. So stressful and exciting at the same time.

So awesome!!!!! What an experience. My DS7 had the time of his little life....yelled as loud as he could when we got off “ Best day ever! I love Star Wars!” My DS4 on the other hand...undecided. He had a scowl the whole time but I think it was fear mixed with hangry. Lol!
Thanks to everyone here for all the help and advice. Couldn’t have done it without you all!
it’s so funny because you really feel like you won the lottery when you get your boarding group. Everyone yelling, cheering and high-fiving. So stressful and exciting at the same time.

Awwww I’m so glad your son loved it!!!! My four year old daughter loves Star Wars, but she is a shorty and only 39”. She is dying to ride it. My almost 9 year old wants to ride it but she’s nervous..... I rode with my parents back in January and it was great..... but it was a super stressful morning snagging that boarding group.

Awwww I’m so glad your son loved it!!!! My four year old daughter loves Star Wars, but she is a shorty and only 39”. She is dying to ride it. My almost 9 year old wants to ride it but she’s nervous..... I rode with my parents back in January and it was great..... but it was a super stressful morning snagging that boarding group.

We got a boarding group card for the next time when we go back with our daughter (She couldn't ride to little). I hope you got one as well.

My coworker got BG 15 yesterday, which is our best in-office BG number yet! (three of us have been to Disneyland in the past month, lol.)

Are you there all day? If the performance continues you probably have better than even odds at getting on tonight.

Yes we’ve been in the park since 8:30 or so. The bag check line took forever. Had two lines merging into one so wasted 25 minutes sitting in there before deciding to move over to the bag check closest to DCA.

Just got back to the hotel room. We will be heading back to the park for dinner at Cafe Orleans at 7:30. So crossing our fingers that we can ride this evening!
Your time is now!

We got on around 7:05pm! The ride was well worth the wait. 😀

Got BG 15 while getting a waffle at plaza inn! Woot woot!
I think you are the first DISer to report getting a BG and a waffle at the same time! That should earn some sort of prize. :)

Our first day/ try. BG16 by Pinocchio!!! Wooo hooo! It’s wet and rainy but we couldn’t be more excited.
Congratulations! So glad you and your family enjoyed the ride!

Ive been lurking this thread for weeks learning what to do! Ill be out there tomorrow morning trying for my first boarding group! My husband is bringing his personal Hot spot. Has anyone ever tried with one of these and had success?? So stressed!
We had reports of people successfully using a hot spot in the first superthread (Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*). The results showed that using a hot spot was not really significantly better than using data or wifi. You should be fine using any of those 3 options.

Up to 162. ROTR had a fantastic day today.
It really did, even in the rain! Considering that our last rainy day wasn't so great, I was a bit nervous for today. But she held together!

So, has anyone gotten the official opening time for the Harbor bag check? Is it 6 am?
And, was the low staffing issue at the DL gates only a problem Tuesday or is this supposed to last all week? If this happens again this morning, can someone ask and report back? TIA!

Here now. Got to security at 6:35. Walked through immediately. Lines were about 15 people deep at each gate. 7:06 and they are halfway through esplanade. Four of us attempting today. May the force be with us!

Didn't see post about asking security guy. I can ask when exiting today.

Here now. Got to security at 6:35. Walked through immediately. Lines were about 15 people deep at each gate. 7:06 and they are halfway through esplanade. Four of us attempting today. May the force be with us!
Thanks! Let us know when they open the turnstiles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter