Riveria stay for after hours event at Epcot was a major mistake

homey12

Mouseketeer
I should have paid better attention. However, I had no clue the skyliner shut down and you can’t take the skyliner back to Riveria when attending the After Hours event at Epcot. We rode the skyliner at 7 pm from Riveria. When the event ended, the skyliner is closed. We were told to take a bus from beach club to a transfer station or walk to the front of Epcot and bus from there. We ended up just Ubering. Can’t lie though, I am disappointed I can’t get home from the event.

I should have paid better attention. However, I had no clue the skyliner shut down and you can’t take the skyliner back to Riveria when attending the After Hours event at Epcot. We rode the skyliner at 7 pm from Riveria. When the event ended, the skyliner is closed. We were told to take a bus from beach club to a transfer station or walk to the front of Epcot and bus from there. We ended up just Ubering. Can’t lie though, I am disappointed I can’t get home from the event.
Valid complaint.

Was this the paid after hours or the deluxe resort after hours. We are doing the deluxe resort after hours Monday (open tell 11pm) and I’m trying to figure out if we should be exiting the front of the park or via sky liner.

So it was explained to me that it stays open for moonlight magic and for extended hours, just not after hours events which is a special ticket. You should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter