RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

So the assumption is that reservations for Tusker and Tiffins are being held back for Nov/Dec pending a decision on the ROL package? Interesting logistics.

I was really hoping for something today, especially after the Special Touring Event at AK was released the other day, and now we are in September. o_O My FP+ is approaching, Ha! And I am almost to double digits to my countdown. I can only image how others feel that are already in the FP+ booking window. I was already stressed about MM F! dining package not being available, and that just opened up in the last month and the FEA Dessert party in December only open in the last week. Oh, my! >:( :surfweb:

Last edited:
I was really hoping for something today, especially after the Special Touring Event at AK was released the other day, and now we are in September. o_O My FP+ is approaching, Ha! And I am almost to double digits to my countdown.I can only image how others feel that are already in the FP+ booking window. I was already stressed about MM F! dining package not being available, and that just opened up in the last month and the FEA Dessert party in December only open in the last week. Oh, my! >:( :surfweb:
My fast pass is in 30 days this is really stressful

Called the dining reservation line last night again to ask, the lady was very confused as to why it wouldn't allow her to book the reservation in November for ROL packages. She was also telling me how she had been booking some for December (find it very unlikely because she told me she had just booked one two days ago for November). I am assuming we are approaching them being released hopefully. I am patiently waiting as I just made my fastpass reservations last Friday and am going to have a hard time changing my plans around if this doesn't work out in my favor.

Called the dining reservation line last night again to ask, the lady was very confused as to why it wouldn't allow her to book the reservation in November for ROL packages. She was also telling me how she had been booking some for December (find it very unlikely because she told me she had just booked one two days ago for November). I am assuming we are approaching them being released hopefully. I am patiently waiting as I just made my fastpass reservations last Friday and am going to have a hard time changing my plans around if this doesn't work out in my favor.
they should not talk if they do not know, i had a CM tell me that HEA dessert party was sold out and she also said she had been booking them. that is not right becasue for a while i stopped looking, then i started seeing posts that made me realize she was wrong, it has ROL dining package
has NOT opened up for nov/dec yet

So the assumption is that reservations for Tusker and Tiffins are being held back for Nov/Dec pending a decision on the ROL package? Interesting logistics.
This is what I'm wondering, I'm more interested in picking up a Tusker House breakfast reservation than the dining package.

This is what I'm wondering, I'm more interested in picking up a Tusker House breakfast reservation than the dining package.
Me too.:) I got lunch for my DS birthday but wanted breakfast. We have to book FP+ on the weekend so I am getting nervous they won't be announced before then.:scared:

Probably overthinking this delay, but maybe there's a holiday version of ROL coming? Or maybe dumping the package in favor of more fast pass availability helps with overall logistics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter