RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Yes, about not changing from regular ADR to ROL DP. Yes, to calling and letting them know about being late. Also, we have been late, phone died & couldn't call, but had no trouble being seating about 30-40 minutes late (bus issues & we had left early for FP+ before & ADR), we did received a FP+ "ticket" but we were seated quicker with calling vs not calling, not sure if normal or just how it happened.
Wow that is good to know when running that late. :-)

Okay. 3D left in August. I'm at 109D until I arrive @ WDW! I need these dates to open for December! Still :surfweb:!

Okay. 3D left in August. I'm at 109D until I arrive @ WDW! I need these dates to open for December! Still :surfweb:!
78 Days here only 18 days till I can make my FP's although perhaps it will be better if they open up the ROL after I pick my FP times? I just want to get my plans down!

Hey...we're still waiting for NOV dining packages! ha ha ha....

ETA: My FP day is Wednesday, and everything right now is hinging on what I can snag for FOP....there is a certain amount of duplication in my plans so I can shift stuff around, but it will be nice to finally get it hammered down. Of course, then Disney could always throw us another curve ball and mess up all our carefully made plans!!!:badpc:

So, they released the ROL Dining Packages for October in mid-June.....it's now the end of August and they STILL haven't released resv slots for November.... this is really hard!!!

:badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

So, they released the ROL Dining Packages for October in mid-June.....it's now the end of August and they STILL haven't released resv slots for November.... this is really hard!!!

:badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

Yes, this! Thanks for post, was wondering when October packages were released. ROL November times were released a couple of weeks ago, so thought packages would soon follow.:surfweb:

Yes, this! Thanks for post, was wondering when October packages were released. ROL November times were released a couple of weeks ago, so thought packages would soon follow.:surfweb:
I noticed they released some later times for the restaurants in AK now that the park is closing at 8pm instead of 7pm so I changed my plans slightly and booked an after ROL dinner and will try to FP ROL rather than do a dining pkg.
I figure now they will open up the ROL dining pkg

I noticed they released some later times for the restaurants in AK now that the park is closing at 8pm instead of 7pm so I changed my plans slightly and booked an after ROL dinner and will try to FP ROL rather than do a dining pkg.
I figure now they will open up the ROL dining pkg

I did the same think as you. It says ROL is 15 mins and with it starting at 6:30 I think a 7 reservation will work. Fingers Crossed

Frustrated & hoping someone can help. I have RoL package at TH @ 830 am. I also was JUST able to get a TH (non RoL) at 930 am, same day. This is an EMH day so the 930 works better for us - the CM we just spoke to didn't sound sure of herself or knowledgeable , just told us we couldn't make the 930 am a RoL & drop the 830am. Can anyone confirm? Her suggestion was to go talk to them "day of" and she seemed genuinely caught off guard when I brought up cancellation fees...It's the same meal so it seems silly, to me, that I wouldn't be able to get the RoL at 930.
Of course you can. What day is this? I'm looking for TH ROL for Oct 5th.

I called the dining line and they told me that the packages for the dates I am there are all sold out for River of Light packages. I will be there the 1-7th of November. It is for sure they haven't been released yet though yes? Or are they actually sold out?

I called the dining line and they told me that the packages for the dates I am there are all sold out for River of Light packages. I will be there the 1-7th of November. It is for sure they haven't been released yet though yes? Or are they actually sold out?

They haven't been released yet.

they more often then not they are incorrect

Ive only called Disney on two dining reservations and both times I did ask if there were any time frame on ROL and both times called I was told by cast members it opens up 90 days out. Also mentions 3 months on the Disney site. (I'll post file) However I thought I'd just make a quick call and just ask if it will be showing in November at since it's middle of August and unless my calculations are incorrect we are under a 90 day timetable. So the Cast member I spoke with said that the information I had been given was incorrect. No one should be telling me it was around 90 days. It could open up anytime and in fact it could open up just after I hang up the phone. So... I guess she must be getting a ton of these calls because I guess I bothered her by asking. Just wish they would hurry up. Only one I like. Then FP will begin soon.View attachment 261983
this is nuts , still waiting for december, its just a dining package it shouldnt be so difficult

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter