ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn’t been that bad. One of the brokers posted they had 54 passes unfortunately mine was not one of them.
Day 28 for me and my third try. Needless to say this is very frustrating. I am happy for everyone else getting their passes and also extremely jealous :).
Hang on! I passed on day 30 last month! There’s still hope!

Hi we are currently waiting for ROFR on our first contract as well. I was also wondering about the weekends. Are you using Fidelity by any chance? That would save me the phone call to ask them
We are not using Fidelity this time around.
I am going to assume Monday will be our day. With each try we have waited longer to get the taken notice. Thankfully we have no planned trips to FL under Dec 2019 or Jan 2020. This process does take patience but Disney will never break me and force me to buy direct :).

I am going to assume Monday will be our day. With each try we have waited longer to get the taken notice. Thankfully we have no planned trips to FL under Dec 2019 or Jan 2020. This process does take patience but Disney will never break me and force me to buy direct :).
Thatta girl!

Hang on! I passed on day 30 last month! There’s still hope!
I still have a small amount of hope because I have seen more than one pass at the 30 day mark. If this one doesn’t go through I think we are going to try for SSR instead of OKW. The nice thing about having to wait (more than once) is it does give you time to re-evaluate what you want...although I would be thrilled if we did get a pass with this one.

Same sigh guess will have to wait for Monday

So mine was sent on 5/14 for SSR. I'm not expecting to hear it's been taken until Wed, the 30 day mark. And I've sat patiently and watched as better deals got snatched up. Extremely frustrating.

I’ve been waiting since 5/16 and also have been patient but seeing as my first attempt was taken at the27th day my hope is fading :(

Passed ROFR today on my SSR:) day 24
haushinka---$156-$8498-50-BLT-Mar-50/17, 50/18, 50/19, 50/20- sent 5/18, passed 6/5
Congrats to both of you!
I’ve been waiting since 5/16 and also have been patient but seeing as my first attempt was taken at the27th day my hope is fading :(
Don't give up hope yet, I passed on day 26 and there were quite a few in April/May that went nearly 30 days and still passed.
Good luck and good motto!

Last edited:
For those looking for OKW, DVC by Resale has a 150 pt contract - EXTENDED - for only $95/point. It currently has an offer, but a full price offer will take it. This is how I got my contract, there was a lower price offer, but since I was willing to go full price, I got it.

For those looking for OKW, DVC by Resale has a 150 pt contract - EXTENDED - for only $95/point. It currently has an offer, but a full price offer will take it. This is how I got my contract, there was a lower price offer, but since I was willing to go full price, I got it.
I don't see that getting past ROFR in the current climate

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter