ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you people are the worst! Here I was thinking I am good. I do not need any more points. We have our two favorite resorts - we don’t need any more. We were only going to ever have 100 points (we now have 250). And then I see all of these great deals. I am scared I am missing out!!! At least BC (one of the two other resorts I would consider) still too high to really tempt me.
That’s what I get for hanging out with a “bad” crowd. 😂

All of you people are the worst! Here I was thinking I am good. I do not need any more points. We have our two favorite resorts - we don’t need any more. We were only going to ever have 100 points (we now have 250). And then I see all of these great deals. I am scared I am missing out!!! At least BC (one of the two other resorts I would consider) still too high to really tempt me.
9A65C2B0-0ED6-4FE6-A15E-8EC8D2E97C76.jpeg

I don't even have my FIRST contract yet and this forum has me checking out other resorts for the possible future too! Bad crowd, indeed!

It's too bad I don't have more money, or else I would be adding more BCV points and a BLT contract :D. Even though I already have 300 points... not sure what I'd do... I guess go to Disney more.

We are definitely a bunch of DVC enablers for sure :rotfl2:

I’m so excited to add my accepted offer here, but I don’t know if it’s gone to ROFR yet. Contracts were signed on Tuesday. Would the agent normally tell me they’ve been sent? I’ve messaged him but no response yet (we’re in the UK so the time difference makes it a little tricky) plus I guess they’re really busy with all these bargains!

I’m so excited to add my accepted offer here, but I don’t know if it’s gone to ROFR yet. Contracts were signed on Tuesday. Would the agent normally tell me they’ve been sent? I’ve messaged him but no response yet (we’re in the UK so the time difference makes it a little tricky) plus I guess they’re really busy with all these bargains!

Once our contract was fully signed according to our agent it took another full day to receive the submitted for ROFR email from the contracting team.

Once our contract was fully signed according to our agent it took another full day to receive the submitted for ROFR email from the contracting team.
Thank you. I guess I’m still waiting for it to be submitted then. Hopefully I’l hear today. I’m trying to be patient, but it’s soooooo hard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter