ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody mentioned it before on here but I can't remember who, is there a way to check with the escrow which is Mason in my case via like an online account on whether ROFR has gone through or now.

I think it was a case of someone didn't hear back from their resale company but found out via the escrow when they hadn't heard back?

Somebody mentioned it before on here but I can't remember who, is there a way to check with the escrow which is Mason in my case via like an online account on whether ROFR has gone through or now.

I think it was a case of someone didn't hear back from their resale company but found out via the escrow when they hadn't heard back?
I found out through my escrow being refunded as I’m set up with CC alerts and I got a text that it was refunded this was at 8:30 in the morning before the office even opened. I also received an email from Mason with the refund transaction too. I emailed my agent and she confirmed it was ROFR. I have had three contracts taken since January and I was alerted by my broker every time not Mason, this last time was a fluke I think because I had kept my deposit on file with Mason. I was not given the option this last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter