• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is it that when your waiting to hear back from rofr, that you always see other vehicles on the road with DVC decals?
Ok I'm so bad and I have had a DVC sticker from Etsy I have been wanting to put on my van sooo bad and even though I'm waiting in the ROFR process I still put it on my van. Oh how I hope we pass!!!

Second try at this. The seller paid partial dues on remaining 17 points.
amjrsj---$85-$9283-100-SSR-Sep-0/16, 69/17, 100/18, 100/19-seller ppays MF'17- sent 8/22

I just wanted to update on our contract's progress. Passed ROFR on August 11. We got word that Estopel was finished yesterday morning. Yesterday afternoon, our closing papers were emailed to me. This morning, I fed ex'd the signed papers and check to the closing company.

I'm so sorry guys, I updated the thread on the 22nd and then forgot to press Save :mad:.

Then promptly went to Disney :)

I promise to redo the missed ones and add all of the new ones after Labour Day!

Hope you have a chance to check out the wine and food festival starting this week and let us know what you think !:flower1:

DaveNan---$79-$20375-250-SSR-Sep-0/16, 0/17, 250/18- sent 8/2

And so the wait begins...

Still waiting. Seller want closing in mid-October, so I think that can cause a longer response, but we are at 25 days.

:worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter