ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I think you see some outliers where they will buy a contract back at a higher rate than others- they need to fulfill a request for someone.
Again, just my opinion but it makes a lot of sense.
This has always been my contention as to at least some ROFR logic. I think that's why they let owners waitlist for direct ad-ons.

It wasn't a good sign.

geargrinder---$135-$25100-180-AKV-Sep-0/21, 310/22, 180/23- sent 6/13, taken 7/18
Let's try this again.

geargrinder---$136-$29285-200-AKV-Jun-0/21, 160/22, 200/23-International Seller- sent 7/19

Went in with a low offer, and somewhat offended the seller. They gave the broker the "I know what I got" speech and only came down a smidge. I figured its about the going rate and I don't have to worry much about ROFR this time.

Let's try this again.

geargrinder---$136-$29285-200-AKV-Jun-0/21, 160/22, 200/23-International Seller- sent 7/19

Went in with a low offer, and somewhat offended the seller. They gave the broker the "I know what I got" speech and only came down a smidge. I figured its about the going rate and I don't have to worry much about ROFR this time.
I’m rooting for ya! Go get that DVC!

Let's try this again.

How did you find an international seller?

Are brokers supposed to present all offers/allow opportunities for buyers to present the best offer? I was negotiating a price with a broker and after the first round, I got a reply saying that the seller went into contract with someone else. Last time this happened, a broker gave me the opportunity to submit a final offer by COB and the seller would decide. Does that just mean someone offered full asking price?

alohatok1986---$136-$16122-110-AKV-Aug-0/21, 110/22, 110/23-split '22 MF- sent 6/10, taken 7/19

They don't make this easy! >:(
Holding out hope that my Poly goes through & I didn't miss that window where everything passed.
Well based on what I am seeing unless mine gets stuck on someone else’s offer I am not going to make it. Your contract is almost identical to mine.

Are brokers supposed to present all offers/allow opportunities for buyers to present the best offer? I was negotiating a price with a broker and after the first round, I got a reply saying that the seller went into contract with someone else. Last time this happened, a broker gave me the opportunity to submit a final offer by COB and the seller would decide. Does that just mean someone offered full asking price?

They do not. They can follow the directions of the seller.

I sold a contract once and after getting a really low offer I gave the broker instructions it to even bother to contact me if it was lower than my floor amount.

They do not. They can follow the directions of the seller.

I sold a contract once and after getting a really low offer I gave the broker instructions it to even bother to contact me if it was lower than my floor amount.
Yeah, they are in no way responsible for letting potential buyers get a "final offer" in.

Ugh I don't have a lot of hope for my 173/pp BLT getting through ROFR. June use year. This is my third go-round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter