ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on the wait list for 75 - 100 VGC points for several months with our August use year. When I heard about the astronomical price increase, I called our Guide. She said we are still in line (2nd or 3rd) for our use year but it's doubtful they'll have anything before the price increase. I even asked if they had any points in any use year they could sell me. No use year had enough to make the 25 point minimum purchase. So we'll try resale for this last bit of points we need. I have a suspicious feeling that Disney's going to take it though. Crossing my fingers that they don't...

noelle---$160-$13510-80-VGC-Feb-0/16, 0/17, 89/18, 80/19- sent 12/19

Just got 100 Points there with an August use year in July for $141-passed ROFR-so I’ll cross my fingers for you!

Is it normal to not have any new waivers for this long? Seems like we should be due for a big wave today.

Our contract was sent on the 11/29 and still no word... I’m thinking it’s the hot chocolate coaster at this point, but the 30day deadline is looming and it’ll be so worth the wait for a great deal. Fingers crossed I don’t get Scrooged for the holidays.

Is it normal to not have any new waivers for this long? Seems like we should be due for a big wave today.

I would hope for today or tomorrow, to get things out before the holiday, but who knows... (bites nails)

Our contract was sent on the 11/29 and still no word... I’m thinking it’s the hot chocolate coaster at this point, but the 30day deadline is looming and it’ll be so worth the wait for a great deal. Fingers crossed I don’t get Scrooged for the holidays.

Are you the only one on the list sent in November who still hasn't heard? Hopefully the Ghost of Christmas Present shows you dancing around and signing closing papers!

I think the powers to be read this thread because... we just passed!

That’s awesome to hear!!! Super new here and recently put in our offer for AKV as well! Seeing you pass gives me hope for us since we paid a little more per point!!! Congrats!!

mrsap---$140-$26713-185-VGF-Oct-0/16, 178/17, 20/18, 185/19- sent 12/22

Hi guys! Just made our first resale offer! We wanted to add on points down the road, but after our November stay at GF, we fell in love with the place! We made an offer on 12/19 and literally got a call 5 minutes later saying our offer was accepted!! We just heard from our agent this morning saying our contract is on it’s way to Disney! Fingers crossed extra tight- not sure my nerves can handle the anxiety of waiting!!! Good luck to everyone waiting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter