ROL dining package in March?

pxydst

Mouseketeer
ROL dining package is not available for next year yet.... not sure when they will post it.... should I request a dining time at the restaurant now, and do you think they will honor that reservation for the ROL package? Or should I just wait and see when they start posting them? I see that ROL show is available on all of the nights that we are there so does that mean they will have the dining package then also??

ROL dining package is not available for next year yet.... not sure when they will post it.... should I request a dining time at the restaurant now, and do you think they will honor that reservation for the ROL package? Or should I just wait and see when they start posting them? I see that ROL show is available on all of the nights that we are there so does that mean they will have the dining package then also??
I would like to know this as well for our May 2018 trip. Our ADR window is coming up in a few weeks.

I am going to AK on March 2. We have an ADR for Tusker House at around 10:30 am. I would like to get the ROL package, but it looks like it has been tough to get lately. I'm pretty sure they won't honor the ADR time as a ROL package. It would need to be booked as the package. That's why I went ahead and booked an ADR just in case I don't get the package. I would rather have some kind of reservation than none. Let me know if this doesn't make sense.

I am going to AK on March 2. We have an ADR for Tusker House at around 10:30 am. I would like to get the ROL package, but it looks like it has been tough to get lately. I'm pretty sure they won't honor the ADR time as a ROL package. It would need to be booked as the package. That's why I went ahead and booked an ADR just in case I don't get the package. I would rather have some kind of reservation than none. Let me know if this doesn't make sense.
So how have people been trying to book this? Should we just keep calling everyday? Should we start at 180 days out?

So how have people been trying to book this? Should we just keep calling everyday? Should we start at 180 days out?
If you’re asking about trying to book the package I wouldn’t call. They’ll just tell you that they don’t have dates for it yet. I think you just have to be patient and keep waiting until the dates are released. That’s what I’m doing.

They release the ROL package a few months out, not like the usual 180 day window. Frustrating, I know. I didn't get our packages for Dec until Sept.

I would do a regular ADR for the restaurant if you want to eat there, but you can't convert it to a package when the package becomes available -- you will need to make a new reservation. The package will be available whenever there is a show.

FYI when I made our reservations I couldn't do it for a group larger than 4, so you might have to break up your party to get this package.

They release the ROL package a few months out, not like the usual 180 day window. Frustrating, I know. I didn't get our packages for Dec until Sept.

I would do a regular ADR for the restaurant if you want to eat there, but you can't convert it to a package when the package becomes available -- you will need to make a new reservation. The package will be available whenever there is a show.

FYI when I made our reservations I couldn't do it for a group larger than 4, so you might have to break up your party to get this package.
Was it hard for you to get? I have a party of 4 and want a 10:30 am time at Tusker House.

Was it hard for you to get? I have a party of 4 and want a 10:30 am time at Tusker House.
No, because I was watching these boards every day and checking MDE, so I knew when it came out. I had to get packages for 20 of us and I had no issue doing so for Christmas week.

No, because I was watching these boards every day and checking MDE, so I knew when it came out. I had to get packages for 20 of us and I had no issue doing so for Christmas week.
Okay sounds good. Thanks! I look on here every day at various posts so I'm sure I'll see when it comes out.

I was told the ROL packages come out 2-3 months before the date. I am looking at March 2018 also so that means sometime from December 2017 to January 2018.

I was just able to make a reservation for January 9th. I'm assuming the other dates that were blue yesterday should be open now. Good luck to all.

ROL dining packages are now available at least thru march... I have not checked any other time

I got ROL for March 2 at 10:35 am at TH. Exactly what we wanted!!! Thank goodness for the DIS board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter