Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

HI There Everyone!!

1)Name KRISTY
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) KRISTY
3)Male or female 100% FEMALE
4)Age 48
5)Location SPACE COAST FLORIDA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) VERY HAPPILY MARRIED!
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DL-3 WDW-ABOUT 15 SO FAR
8)Why are you on the singles thread? NOT ON A SINGLES THREAD, IN A SOLO TRAVELERS AND ADULT TRAVELERS THREAD
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 9
10) Include a picture (optional)I'LL TRY AND FIGURE OUT HOW!
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know JUST ASK, IF IT'S NOT TOO PERSONAL, I'M PRETTY OPEN!
100_8656-1.jpg

1)Name : Beth Ann
2)Nicknames used : Most people call me Bethy or Bethany
3)Male or female : Female
4)Age : 28
5)Location : New Jersey
6)Current availability : Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland : I think i'm up to 17 or 18 but I can't remember anymore!!
8)Why are you on the singles thread? : Traveling solo this November and love to hear everyone's comments about their solo trips!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld : 10...it's an addiction
10) Include a picture : See below
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Love my life, love my friends, love my family and all things Disney!!

nobraces.jpg

This is me 8/30/2010 the day i got my braces off!! I hated my teeth, didn't have braces as a kid so got them on as an adult. Had them for 1 year and it was the best thing I ever did!

1)Name Virginia
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Gigi and at Disboards miriade
3) Female
4)Age
5)Location São Paulo/SP-Brazil
http://wikitravel.org/en/S%C3%A3o_Paulo
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland
I am going for the very first time in five days.
8)Why are you on the singles thread?Well, I thought I was on the "adults do Disney" thread-- I am going to Disney for the first time as an "adult". Just our inner children -I'll be probably bouncing and clapping most of the time and my fiance will roll his eyes and think i'm silly-nilly:laughing:
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld well, it's a 5. I can enjoy disney at movies, music and clothing but I do not go hunting for disney material.
10) Include a picture (optional) See my siggy for my PTR and my avatar
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I am getting pretty exited so much I cannot foccus on my work and I barely can stop thinking about packing and the long 12 hours trip from são Paulo to Orlando!:scared1: I've never ever been so much time in a plane!

1)Name Dave
2)Nicknames used Rosie, TortugaDave
3)Male
4)Age 39
5)Location Atlanta GA
6) divorced
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- Not sure, but not enough :)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet a nice girl to get to know and maybe more
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney I would say a solid 7
10) Include a picture (optional)
me22.jpg

1)Name Dave
2)Nicknames used Rosie, TortugaDave
3)Male
4)Age 39
5)Location Atlanta GA
6) divorced
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland- Not sure, but not enough :)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet a nice girl to get to know and maybe more
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney I would say a solid 7
10) Include a picture (optional)
me22.jpg

Welcome Back Dave.

1)Name: Serena
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) none on dismates, elsewhere lilcricket
3)Male or female Female
4)Age...beyond carbon dating
5)Location: Within the Confederate USA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)Divorced
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DL 0...WDW lost count
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to converse with people who are used to hearing: "What let me guess, you are going to Disney again???????"
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld ...9
10) Include a picture (optional) I wouldnt want to stun you with my beauty:rotfl:
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: will add this later if anything comes to mind

1)Marion
2)marion2610
3)female
4)27
5)Germany
6)single
7)DL Paris 3x, WDW 1x
8)cause i am a single
9)9
10)i am not able to put a foto online, sorry!:confused3
11) no

1)Name Todd
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male
4)Age 40
5)Location Jupiter , Fl
6)Current availability single
7)How many times have you been to Disney World. 180 times. last time was for 8 months 15 days
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Looking you a single that loves Disney as much as I Do
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney... 10
10)Last 4th July at the fort
PnutJune28019.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know. More will come in time

1)Name - Tryna
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Thumbalyna
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 33
5)Location - Scranton PA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DL Zero - DW 9
8)Why are you on the singles thread? looking for fellow dis fans
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - about 7
10) Include a picture (optional) not sure how to do this
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - just looking for someone that has the love for disney too, the people i work with and are friends with just dont get it
11057_1199460579588_1020733088_30488133_2749578_n.jpg

1)Name - Tryna
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Thumbalyna
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 33
5)Location - Scranton PA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DL Zero - DW 9
8)Why are you on the singles thread? looking for fellow dis fans
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - about 7
10) Include a picture (optional) not sure how to do this
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - just looking for someone that has the love for disney too, the people i work with and are friends with just dont get it

Upload a pic to photobucket or another photo hosting site then copy the img tag and put here...you can preview your post to be certain you are using the correct tag...
Hope that helps

:welcome:

1)Jill
2)EpcotNights on DisDates!
3)I'm a lady!
4)47
5)Dutchess County, NY (near NY/CT/MA borders)
6)Divorced. Single since 2003. Proud mom of soon to be 18 y/o & 16 y/o boys.
7)I've been to "My Laughing Place" WDW about 15 times and Disneyland 1 time.
8)Soon to be empty-nester wants to find a gentleman who loves Disney, WDW, DL and DCL.
9)I would say I am a nine as far as Disney love goes. I'm not totally over the top yet.
11) I'm looking for a partner to share the magic with!
That's me below with my "Key to the Kingdom" pin from my solo trip in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter