Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

1)Name Alison
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) None really
3)Male or female
4)Age 40 something
5)Location Long Beach, CA
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld 7 or Disneyland no way to even count!
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Hey! I thought this thread said Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers. I was just trying to avoid baby and kid TRs!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 my house could be mistaken for DisneyLand 10) Include a picture (optional) I'm the one on the left.
Image0028.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know Not looking to hook up, just looking to find others who love Disney, Food and enjoy the magic. We love to visit both DLR and WDW and since none of our family or friends "get it", I'd love to find others here that we could meet up with (if our schedules collide) that do "get it"!

1)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) LA
2)female
3)Age 37
4)Location North Florida
5)Current availability (going thru a divorce, soon single:banana:)
6)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld 7 or Disneyland 4
7)Why are you on the singles thread? I just wanna make friends with those who love Disney like I do!!
8)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 my house could be mistaken for DisneyLand (9++++++++++)

1)Name - Kathleen

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Katwillow

3)Male or female - Female :)

4)Age - 48

5)Location - Currently...Buffalo, NY

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - Divorced AND available :)

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - WDW lost count :) many vacations and many day trips :)

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Looking to make new friends who love Disney as much as I do. Looking for someone to "share the MAGIC" with.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - right now "0" - all my stuff is in storage in FL :(

10) Include a picture (optional)
Sept2010PanamaRocks.jpg

This is a self-photo of me taken in September hiking through the Panama Rocks in Panama, NY.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - my kids are "grown & gone (they are 28 & 29)" but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy others...also...I'm 6ft :)

1) Robin
2) My friends have this annoying habit of calling me "Robinista" they think it makes me sound more Cuban since I don't look like it :confused3 Family members call me Rob (not the most feminine name in the world) :rotfl:
3) Female
4) 18
5) I currently live in Colorado, but I will be in the Career Start Program at Disney World in Feb. I plan on making Orlando my permanent home.
6)Current availability: Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: About 14 times :)
8)Why are you on the singles thread?: To meet new people and hopefully a great guy who loves Disney as much as I do :lovestruc
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 10. I have always dreamed of working at Disney World, and I made it happen. I have the biggest love for the entire franchise, and especially for the theme parks. They made me believe in magic :wizard:
38543_423198771542_576311542_4617159_6377028_n.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know?
If you would like to get to know please feel free to PM me :) I would love to meet new people!

:flower3:

1)Name: Ryan
2)Nicknames used: Ry
3)Male or female: Male
4)Age: 32
5)Location: Near Los Angeles
6)Current availability: single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 3 times to Disneyworld, too many times to count to Disneyland. Need to get on a cruise sometime
8)Why are you on the singles thread?: Meet some people
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: I'd say i'm a 7ish. I have some stuff in my house, but not too much.
10) Include a picture: Put one on my avatar
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Send me a message if you want to chat :)

1)Name: Ted
2)Nicknames used: N/A
4)Age: 24
5)Location: St Croix, Virgin Islands
6)Current availability: single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 3 times to DisneyWorld, 5 to Disneyland
8)Why are you on the singles thread?: To find my princess, duh
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 6, Love going, love the movies/video games (Kingdom Hearts ftw)
10) Include a picture: See below
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Yes, I live in the Caribbean, and PM if you'd like to chat, oh and I love plants

17624699240867400590.jpeg

1)Name
Janay

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
Princess Janay

3)Male or female
*Looks down* Female

4)Age
22 but as wise as they come

5)Location
Miami Fl

6)Current availability
My LIFE IS PRETTY CRAZY i WORK 364-27-7 but I make time for the one I love

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld ?
Over 30+

8)Why are you on the singles thread?
I want to find someone that has a special place in their heart for mickey. Just like me.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld

Im a proud 10++ My friends call me to book their trips !

10)
19834_100225006681687_100000825633103_2844_1195440_n.jpg

1)Name: Sara

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc):
funball

3)Male or female:
female

4)Age:

5)Location:
orange county

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married):
in a relationship,my bf is also a dismember!

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland :
Disneyland and i go 9 times a month!

8)Why are you on the singles thread?:
I’m not single, but I wanted to explore other forums, get to know other people, maybe make a new friend!

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld:
I’d say 10!

10) Include a picture (optional):

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
: mm not at this moment! :upsidedow

1)Name: Marc

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): none

4)Age: 22

5)Location: Chicago

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: been to WDW about 30 times. actually have never been to DL

8)Why are you on the singles thread?: Just kind of stumbled across it actually. I usually frequent the theme park, resorts, and transportation boards but saw some interesting posts over here so thought I'd stop in and say hi

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: gonna have to go with an 8. I'm pretty much a huge fan of anything Disney, but I'm into WDW way more than the movies, TV shows, anything else like that...

gtxcov

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: can't really think of anything, but PM me if you wanna chat!

1)Name:Tiffany

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc):miss-t

3)Male or female:female

4)Age:26

5)Location:Atlanta, GA

6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married):single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland:Disney World-countless, I was a CP, Disneyland-not yet!

8)Why are you on the singles thread?
Mainly to talk to people my own age, but If I met someone that would be great

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld:9

I don't have enough posts yet!

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I can't think of anything, but if you want to know something just message me!

1)Name: Justin
2)Nicknames: That Guy
3)Male
4)Age: 25
5)Location: Maryland
6)Current availability: Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 7 and getting ready for #8
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Just goofing off and passing the time and it seems like there's some really cool people on here.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 8 or 9
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Jesus is my life, Disney is my hobby. Oh yeah and I love to laugh as much as Uncle Albert on Mary Poppins.

1)Name: Rose Mary

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male or female: Female
4)Age: according to my birth certificate I'm 54 but, in my mind I'm forever younger5)Location: Jacksonville, Fl
6)Current availability: divorced
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: DL=1, DW= lots
8)Why are you on the singles thread? It would be nice sharing my love of Disney with someone else who "gets it".
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 1010) Include a picture (optional) Will try to figure this one out later.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: ????

Name
2)Nicknames miceli
3)Male or female female
4)Age 41
5)Location Louisiana
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)going through divorce
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland about 15
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet someone who loves Disney as much as me and maybe more
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 10
10) Include a picture (optional) it's my avatar
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know just PM me and ask

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter