Rolodex Swap/ Interest Only

Question - If we don't get 26 players for the ABC, will you do the first 13 with two characters? Or, are we only doing it if we get 26?

Good question! And to add to it, I would like two complete groups (to use as gifts). At signups, can I sign up for two spots or do you want me to wait?

I have never been able to do a Rolodex swap before, because of bad timing. But I think I can do it this year! I just need to know, specifically, how to get the correctly sized/shape of the base. Oh, and I am interested in Disney A-Z

I think the measurements are posted somewhere. The smaller ones are 2 tall by 3 wide, maybe? I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get one to measure ;) The monthly ones are 4x4. I think we decide as a group whether or not to round the corners, Holly will assign which side the letters go on. It's fun and easy!

Question - If we don't get 26 players for the ABC, will you do the first 13 with two characters? Or, are we only doing it if we get 26?
I'd like to get 26 but if we don't we can do the first 13. Is that ok?

Good question! And to add to it, I would like two complete groups (to use as gifts). At signups, can I sign up for two spots or do you want me to wait?

You can sign up for two.

Count me in. I'd like to try this swap. I've never done one of these before, so I may ask a gazillion questions! :confused:

Terri

Is the sign up still scheduled for Saturday Aug 7? Do you know around what time you will open?

I've been sketching out ideas for this swap; I have several now.

Thanks!

Sorry ladies. Can we move it back one day? Will that be ok with everyone??
I'll open it up on Sunday morning.

Probably first thing in the morning. As soon as I get up and get a coffee. :)

Question - how many cards does each person make?? If I sign up for one group then I make 26 cards or one card for each letter of the alphabet??

You will make 26 of the letter you request... (or 13 if 2 letters for each person)
So when we ship them... you get a set w/ 26 letters back... one of each of yours and one of everyone elses to get the full set back...

Make sense?

Holly, is the monthly going to be Disney?

And yet again, I will add to your question! Besides the A-Z disney one, what other groups will be available?

And, did AWM get choices to you? If not, I would like to pick a spot for her. If it turns out that she changed her mind and doesn't want to do it, I will complete it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter