Rolodex Swap/ Interest Only

Ok let's see if I can get this all straight.....

There will be an a to z - regular size- Disney and I'll open a non Disney too in case there are people that don't want Disney.
And
I'd like to do Jan- Dec- 4X4 like last time and Disney and non Disney.

And awm did not get choices to me. If you'd like to sign her up that's ok with me.

I hope I got everything. So I will open it up and take it from there.
Is that ok with everyone.

And do we want to do address ones for the a-z like last time?

There will be an a to z - regular size- Disney and I'll open a non Disney too in case there are people that don't want Disney.
And

And awm did not get choices to me. If you'd like to sign her up that's ok with me.

Thank you!

And do we want to do address ones for the a-z like last time?

A card of our own for each person?

Yes. We did our address to be used for swapping info. I use mine all the time. And there are a bunch of new people so it would be nice to have it. I love my Rolodex stuff.

I will check with AWM at dinner tomorrow night- she is coming over for a pizza party- I will let you know what she wants after that.

Rebecca

And

This seems great to me!

Yes. We did our address to be used for swapping info. I use mine all the time. And there are a bunch of new people so it would be nice to have it. I love my Rolodex stuff.

I use mine the same way and I love using it! I would be interested in the address cards too. I do have some extra from last time.

I will check with AWM at dinner tomorrow night- she is coming over for a pizza party- I will let you know what she wants after that.

Rebecca

Thanks! Unless I hear from you, I will assume that it will be taken care of.

I would like a-z Disney and Everyday. I can do any letter but Q for Disney and I can figure out something for every letter in Everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter