Rope drop Peter Pan- best way to get there quickly

The green route is the shortest and is also the one recommended by Josh. But last time we were there, we had a CM that was walking us painstakingly slow (and what appeared to be on purpose - for some reason) through the castle, and we got beat by at least 50-75 people coming from Liberty Square. Ended up with about a 10-minute wait. It was frustrating considering we were belly up to the rope well before anyone else evened lined up.

I've come to rely on the orange route, *except* that I cut through the small courtyard on the right just past the HoP. A couple times this has put me in front of the CMs leading the pack, but they've not told me to stop and wait.
I'll also note that the PPF line builds quickly - when we're off our ride, the queue is often full. (I'll also add that I'm not particularly interested in the ride. I'm far more interested in the queue, so I move slowly and am constantly waving people past me.)

I've come to rely on the orange route, *except* that I cut through the small courtyard on the right just past the HoP. A couple times this has put me in front of the CMs leading the pack, but they've not told me to stop and wait.
MK-PeterPan-Path-x3sc_032918_zps4oxteyn7.jpg

We just did this a few weeks ago. We positioned ourselves right by the liberty square section of the hub. Once the opening show was finished they start letting people in -- you just go over the bridge and go right (towards haunted mansion). There was a little underpass to go through and PPF was there on the right. We rode it and were off at 9:10am.

We did the same on Easter week, 8 a.m. open, worked well. The crowds entering MK that day were ruthless too.

In front of the Tangled Restrooms, along the orange line on the map.

Any chance you have “stroller parking” maps for the parks?

We will be dealing with a stroller for the first time in 15 + years and I want to have some ideas of stroller parking locations.

Thanks!

Any chance you have “stroller parking” maps for the parks?

We will be dealing with a stroller for the first time in 15 + years and I want to have some ideas of stroller parking locations.

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't.
But, you won't have much trouble finding them.
For the most part, they are near the entrances to attractions.
Just look for signs with the stroller illustration.

Last edited:
Robo is right (as usual) as it almost solely depends on the CMs individual quirks as to when they let their respective "line" proceed.

Case in point. We had breakfast at BOG and were able to line up almost at the entrance of Peter, waiting for the park to open (CMs preventing anyone from moving past Peter Pan and Its a Small World.) This usually is an advantage to BOG breakfast guests as it gives you a closer starting position than the crowds being held at the castle hub.

The fireworks went off at 8:55, and we were still held in place by the CM. As the crowd grew more restless, the CM still held the line.

It was only when I pointed out the the CM that crowds were approaching Peter Pan from the direction of the Haunted Mansion that he relented and let us proceed.

Very frustrating. Obviously the CM at the Castle hub going into to orange line (Liberty Square) let his/her crowds proceed a full 5 mins before our CM allowed us to proceed.

In the end each route will be the difference of maybe a few minutes. It's not a huge deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter