Rose & Crown Menu Change

heidijanesmith

DIS Veteran
I just checked on the official Disney website and it looks like they removed the steak and the fish & chips with steak.

So bummed! We loved the fish & chips with steak. I canceled our reservation, we can get the fish & chips much cheaper at the quick service station outside.

United Kingdom Pavilion - Epcot
All Day Menu

Menu Date: April 2018
Reader Rating:
8.2/10
View Reader Reviews | Share Your Review

Entrees
Fish & Chips Grilled New York Strip Steak and Fried Fish - with loaded Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables, and Jameson Irish whiskey-peppercorn sauce $33.00

What menu are you looking at, I ate there on 04/14/18 and it most certainly was on the menu, in fact the people across from us ordered it. I asked our server Emily what they were having. Personally, I don't mix surf and turf. I did have a side of the special Yorkshire pudding, it's just stuffed with cheesy mashed potatoes.

Last edited:
Here is the official menu off of the Disney website:

Fish and Chips
“Rose & Crown’s Signature Dish” Beer-battered and served with House-made Tartar Sauce

$22.00

Bangers and Mash
Traditional English Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes, Roasted Mushrooms, Caramelized Onion Jam, and Red Wine Demi

$21.00

Shepherd’s Pie
Ground Lamb and Beef, Seasonal Vegetables, English Peas, and Mashed Potatoes with McCall's Irish Cheddar

$21.00

Corn Beef and Cabbage
Traditional Irish Braised Corned Beef with Steamed Cabbage, Carrots, and Red Potatoes served with Stone Ground Mustard Sauce

$24.00

Vegetable Cottage Pie
Seasonal Vegetables, Cauliflower Cream Sauce, Goat Cheese, and Mashed Potatoes served with Piccalilli

$20.00

Welsh Pub Burger
Angus Beef Patty with Beer Cheese Sauce, Bacon and Beer-battered Leeks served with a side of Branston Mayonnaise

$21.00

Chicken Masala Curry
with Seasoned Vegetables, Basmati Rice, and Raita

$21.00

Pan-roasted Scottish Salmon
Fresh Kale, Red and Green Cabbage, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, and Red Lentils with an aromatic English Spring Pea Sauce

I do not remember the "Welsh Pub Burger" on the menu last time we ate there, June 2017.

The Disney Website menu is WRONG! Allears.net has the current and correct menu.

That's good to know, we were just there in April and very much enjoyed our meal as usual, we both got the steak and fish and chips which is extremely rare for us as we always get different things.

That's good to know, we were just there in April and very much enjoyed our meal as usual, we both got the steak and fish and chips
and in April did your meal include their new loaded (mashed potatoes & cheese) Yorkshire pudding?

Well, maybe we can get affirmation from people who are dining there now. Allears has a menu change in April 2018 and it was the identical menu we had when I ate there on 4/14/18. My son had the steak that night, I had my usual bangers & mashed. Let’s see what developes.

We just booked there for October because we’ve never tried it. I’m very picky and was planning on getting the steak...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter