Round 7-Pen Pal Letter Swap-August-Check In/Sent/Recieved/Chat....CLOSED!

I also received MaryJanes! YumYumYummy! They're a peanut butter chewy like candy, is best I can describe them. I used to steal them out of my daughters' Halloween bags! :rotfl2: I don't see those very often at all, so they were a delightful treat. :goodvibes

My letters etc are out now. The out of state one went on Monday and the in-state one today.(I had to replace the sweet :rotfl2:)

Great, thank you Cindy!

Morning everyone.
My package (letter and twist) is shipped and on it's way. It will take 7-10 days. Things move very slowly up here.
Liz :goodvibes

Hi Liz :wave2: I received your letter today. It was great to hear from you and start to get to know you. I have to say that the cookies you sent (maple leaf cookies) are my absolute favorite. I don't buy them too much.... an absolute treat. Thank you.... :hug:

Checking in. Recieved my package from Goofystichfan on Friday. Thanks Tracy for the Maryjanes.:thumbsup2 Have a great trip Tracy. Mailed my packages out this morning.

Hi Maria :wave: I received your letter today. Looking forward to getting to know you. I love the peanut block and think I will enjoy it after dinner tonite with a cup of ice coffee with a little (or a lot) of Baileys :rolleyes1

Hi Tracey!:yay:
I'm glad my stuff got to you ok. Nothing up here yet but that's not surprising. :rolleyes:
I'll let you know when your stuff arrives!!
Oh and welcome back!
Liz

I have my letter and twist all ready to be mailed tomorrow. Will post once it's officially in the mail! :)

Mailed mine out this morning & received my letter this afternoon! Thanks Maria for the peanut bar- my son decided he loved it and helped me eat it all! Great first letter- you should get yours soon too! :goodvibes

TODAY is the LAST DAY to check in. To remain in the swap, you MUST check in by today. If I have not heard from you, your pen pal will be notified that you are no longer participating.

Also....A NEW RULE. All twists MUST be sent together with your montly letter. This will be an easier way to keep track of all of the mailings. And if you are sending something via a company instead of sending the item to your pen pal yourself, then please let me know will be the only exception to sending off the letter, and twist seperatly.

Please also POST once you have sent out your letter/twist so that I can keep track of the mailing, along with the date you had sent out your mail. It makes it easier on everyone when your pen pal wonders if something was received, when the recepients wonders if a letter/twist from you were to have arrived......

And last but not least, PLEASE read through all posts. I do post things from time to time, maybe your pen pal has a question for you, or everyone else, there may be hints or changes regarding the current, or future Topic of the Month, Twists of the Month, rules, ........

TODAY is the LAST DAY to check in. To remain in the swap, you MUST check in by today. If I have not heard from you, your pen pal will be notified that you are no longer participating.

Also....A NEW RULE. All twists MUST be sent together with your montly letter. This will be an easier way to keep track of all of the mailings. And if you are sending something via a company instead of sending the item to your pen pal yourself, then please let me know will be the only exception to sending off the letter, and twist seperatly.

Please also POST once you have sent out your letter/twist so that I can keep track of the mailing, along with the date you had sent out your mail. It makes it easier on everyone when your pen pal wonders if something was received, when the recepients wonders if a letter/twist from you were to have arrived......

And last but not least, PLEASE read through all posts. I do post things from time to time, maybe your pen pal has a question for you, or everyone else, there may be hints or changes regarding the current, or future Topic of the Month, Twists of the Month, rules, ........

Once you have read this message, please let me know by posting here. Then I will know that you had reviewed the new rules. Thank you!

checking in and i received everything. i sent out everything myself except my treat, which i asked my mom's assistant to send out (but i assume she did), so please let me know if it didn't come and i will speak to her about it! sorry for the late response.

i had surgery and will be in recovery for the next 2 weeks or so, so i'm not positive how often i will be able to update.

edit: i have read the new rules.

tracey - if you don't receive the treat within the next few days, please let me know and i will send a new one.

I have read the new rules!

Also- I posted that I mailed out.... I assume you saw it. Also posted that my letter arrived, along with the yummy twist. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter