Round 7-Pen Pal Letter Swap-August-Check In/Sent/Recieved/Chat....CLOSED!

Glad you liked the cookie brittle Cindy! I saw it in the store, and thought it looked good.

I enjoyed my Ghiradelli mint-chocolate bar yesterday. Yum!

Good morning... beautiful day here in Boston today. :) Not sure what is on the adjenda but will be heading out somewhere. The crazy neighbors are setting up for a bbq and that is problems waiting to happen! Enjoy your weekend everyone. :yay:

Hey Maria (Girlrea), has your letter arrived yet? I sent it out over a week ago and am kinda getting worried. Let me know if not and I can resend soon. :goodvibes

All August letters, and twists were mailed.

Jennifer... :( I have a feeling that yours has been lost since it is taking too long. Could you resend.

How is everyone coming along with their September twist of the month? Does anyone need help in figuring out a "HELPFUL" twist?

checking in and will hopefully be able to resend soon..... worried about gas this week, so it will have to wait until Friday at least. Hope it shows up randomly. Why is it always my stuff that gets lost?:confused3 I even used a dif post office this time!

checking in and will hopefully be able to resend soon..... worried about gas this week, so it will have to wait until Friday at least. Hope it shows up randomly. Why is it always my stuff that gets lost?:confused3 I even used a dif post office this time!

Not sure why :( .... just keep myself, and your pen pal posted.

Hello everyone!:wave2:
I'm checking in for the week.
And yes I'd like a little help in figuring out a helpful twist. :rolleyes1

thank you!!
Liz ;)

Got my treat and letter today, thanks Dania!

What did you receive?
That just leaves two letters/twists to be received.

Hello everyone!:wave2:
I'm checking in for the week.
And yes I'd like a little help in figuring out a helpful twist. :rolleyes1

thank you!!
Liz ;)

Depending on what rooms your pen pal listed....you could send them a kitchen tool, something to clean their bathroom with, .... just be sure it is USEFUL. But if you need more help, send me a pm along with the rooms your pen pal listed.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter