Round 8-Pen Pal Letter Swap-November-Weekly check in/sent/received/chat....COMPLETED!

Checking in for the week. My letter and twist went out in the mail today, should be delivered on Thursday! I never thought writing a letter would take me this long. :rolleyes1

Received a lovely letter and apple butter from Carrie! (aka orangecats2) And am actually having some on toast this morning. Mmmm. Thanks Carrie!

Any hints for next month's topic/twist? :)

Sure why not. For the month of Decemeber, there are three twists. Two of them are not big twists, just things to add along, and the third twist itself, does not have to be big or expensive either-you can have many different ways in working with this twist.

I will announce one of the twists now, and once all the letters have been received, I will annouce the rest of the month of December.

So one of the twists is......to send your pen pal a holiday recipe!

Received a lovely letter and apple butter from Carrie! (aka orangecats2) And am actually having some on toast this morning. Mmmm. Thanks Carrie!

Glad you liked it. I'm waiting to have my Pumpkin Butter on Thanksgiving with family.
Hope you didn't mind that I threw in the lip gloss. It was just an extra thing I had bought.

I received my letter from Maria (girlrea) yesterday; I got it out of the mail box this morning. She sent me a chocolate chip cookie mix:dance3: because she and her daughter like to make cookies.

Thanks very much. Cindy

P.S. I have everything completed and it will all go out tomorrow. I will post after it is actually at the post office:thumbsup2

Sure why not. For the month of Decemeber, there are three twists. Two of them are not big twists, just things to add along, and the third twist itself, does not have to be big or expensive either-you can have many different ways in working with this twist.

I will announce one of the twists now, and once all the letters have been received, I will annouce the rest of the month of December.

So one of the twists is......to send your pen pal a holiday recipe!

Sounds good! :)

Glad you liked it. I'm waiting to have my Pumpkin Butter on Thanksgiving with family.
Hope you didn't mind that I threw in the lip gloss. It was just an extra thing I had bought.

Oh the lip gloss is perfect! I have a chapstick or lip gloss with me at all times - one in my car, one in my purse, beside the bed - I've asked for lip gloss for Christmas this year! Thank you for that also! :goodvibes

My letters made it to the post office today (I was off sick yesterday and did not leave the house). So, they should arrive soon:)

Hi there... checking in, back to reality. I will go thru the posts later in the week and reply to any question(s) that may have been asked. My mail was stopped while we were away, not sure if it resumes tomorrow or Tuesday. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter