Round 8-Pen Pal Letter Swap-November-Weekly check in/sent/received/chat....COMPLETED!

Checking in! :) Did anyone else with XM radio switch over to the Christmas station today? Channel 147 I think. :lovestruc

I thought I had already checked in but saw that it was for last week. It doesn't seem like its been a week. :upsidedow

Thank you very much Kandace for the Almond Roca which I will share with my family. It will be fun answering your questions.

Checking in for the week.

Patsy I'm glad the letter and the Almond Roca made it, hopefully they made it without being too smooshed.

I don't understand why they haven't arrived yet. The packages that I sent at the same time have all made it to their recipients:confused3

I will resend my letters, questions and twists today or tomorrow. Got to go get the twists!!

Thank you very much Cindy.

Everyone, please refer to the December thread for the topic, and twists :goodvibes. This thread will be open for the remaining letters. Please post on the December thread as well as checking in..... there.

I received my letter/twist from Cindy last nite! Thanks Cindy for the garlic powder. DH is already planning on putting it in several things! :rotfl: It may be a garlic Thanksgiving for us!

Recieved it in the mail yesterday:thumbsup2:yay: Thanks for the Garlic. Plan on using it for Sunday's dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter