Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much scrutiny the government are really going to give these plans? I mean, the parks want their guests to feel safe and the governments want the parks to open back up. Just seems like a step to look like everyone is taking this seriously. I mean, it's not like Disney or Universal is going to say. We are opening back up at full capacity! As a matter of fact, we are BANNING masks! :)

Welp I officially don't understand any of this NBA stuff. They will host and it might bump other guests out of their reservations? Is that correct? If yes, darn. If no, carry on.

:rolleyes1

Welp I officially don't understand any of this NBA stuff. They will host and it might bump other guests out of their reservations? Is that correct? If yes, darn. If no, carry on.

Not completely figured out at the moment. Disney has stopped taking reservations for June so they may have the space already.

Actually, I think you understand it perfectly! We just don’t know, but I did enjoy your succinct summary of the situation 😊. We are so thirsty for information that anything that comes our way is analyzed every which way...

This may be the reason, outside of guest compliance, that the the mask policy wont last long. The health risk of wearing a mask in 90+ degree heat could be just as bad, if not worse, than not wearing one.
Elderly fainting is not as bad PR as elderly dying. Disney should have known better than to place any elderly outside on a hot day anyway.

There’s been a lot of chatter the NBA players want the ability to bring fam. Personally I think bringing a child to WDW and not allowing said child to go to WDW for weeks on end sounds like a total nightmare but maybe their kids are more patient than I was as a kid...
Maybe they will let those kids into the parks.....Use those families as test runs.

From the ResortTV1 livestream, there's the temp check to get into Disney Springs that we already knew about, but Paradiso37 also has its own temperature check before they let you in to the restaurant. Haven't heard of any other individual restaurants/stores doing this yet.

Good grief, all the Twitter updates/changes were exhausting! :faint:
So, are we thinking Universal is presenting tomorrow because they plan to open before all?

From the ResortTV1 livestream, there's the temp check to get into Disney Springs that we already knew about, but Paradiso37 also has its own temperature check before they let you in to the restaurant. Haven't heard of any other individual restaurants/stores doing this yet.

Also, I have seen a few people in the background of the stream walking around Springs without masks (and without food or drink), which I'm sure everyone expected to see. I just wonder if the employees/CMs are expected to stop them when they see them walking around, or if they'll just be refused entry if they try to enter any shops/restaurants without them. I haven't seen any of the yellow shirt CMs in any of the streams I've watched today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter