Rumor... Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Character Meet?!

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Last edited:

I usually avoid lines at all costs, but this would be different. So was Rise of the Resistance and SWGE Annual Passholder previews. Thanks Disney from a big Star Wars fan.

Unless Pedro Pascal is in that costume, I don't need to meet Mando.

But Baby Yoda....

😂 I feel the opposite!!! I wish he kept the helmet on! 😬 I’m ok if it’s someone else! My DD (12) even said she couldn’t wait for him to take it off, and was SO disappointed when he finally did!! 😒😆 As a matter of fact, right after he took it off she said ‘well that was disappointing!!!!!!!!’ She NEVER says stuff like that!!!!!! 😝

😂 I feel the opposite!!! I wish he kept the helmet on! 😬 I’m ok if it’s someone else! My DD (12) even said she couldn’t wait for him to take it off, and was SO disappointed when he finally did!! 😒😆

I loved him in Narcos - something about him is soooo something....

I loved him in Narcos - something about him is soooo something....

OK!!! So I’m smiling.... BUT only because with that mustache and facial hair he looks a little bit like one of my favorite old school actors that I had a major crush on after seeing a couple of his movies!!!!! Omar Sharif

Omar

Pedro

Am I right?!?! 😍 Ever watch two back to back movies (almost 8 hours in total) because you thought the guy was hot?
I did. 😎😂

Last edited:
Due to timelines he should meet in launch bay not SWGE.

I wouldn’t put it past Disney to just ignore the timeline. For those unaware; The Child would be about 75 during the current Galaxy’s Edge time frame, Yoda was training other Jedi by 100.

Launch Bay makes more sense since it has no restrictions, or just rotate them into One Mans Dream.

I wouldn’t put it past Disney to just ignore the timeline. For those unaware; The Child would be about 75 during the current Galaxy’s Edge time frame, Yoda was training other Jedi by 100.

Launch Bay makes more sense since it has no restrictions, or just rotate them into One Mans Dream.
That’s why I said should ;)

OK!!! So I’m smiling.... BUT only because with that mustache and facial hair he looks a little bit like one of my favorite old school actors that I had a major crush on after seeing a couple of his movies!!!!! Omar Sharif

Am I right?!?! 😍 Ever watch two back to back movies (almost 8 hours in total) because you thought the guy was hot?
I did. 😎😂

Not to go off topic again, but he's going to be the villain in the next Wonder Woman movie. Let's just say his wig in that movie isn't going to sway you to my Pedro point of view. ;)

Okay, back to topic!

Not to go off topic again, but he's going to be the villain in the next Wonder Woman movie. Let's just say his wig in that movie isn't going to sway you to my Pedro point of view. ;)

Okay, back to topic!

OMG! I’m not sure what to think?!?! Doesn’t even look like him!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter