Rumor... Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Character Meet?!

ITK seems to be the source all are quoting. Therefore take this with a grain of salt.

It would be great if this is right though.

So ummmm... original source for this story has been deleted. Weird, too, bc they had a Lucasfilm source on the record.

Anyway, it's a no-brainer so hopefully it happens.

I don't see how it doesn't happen. Any hot disney property they are going to try to include in the parks somehow and someway.

Though disney... there is this race in April that would love to have Mando show up at it.

😂 I feel the opposite!!! I wish he kept the helmet on! 😬 I’m ok if it’s someone else! My DD (12) even said she couldn’t wait for him to take it off, and was SO disappointed when he finally did!! 😒😆 As a matter of fact, right after he took it off she said ‘well that was disappointing!!!!!!!!’ She NEVER says stuff like that!!!!!! 😝
that was a really bad shot of him. He's actually pretty dreamy.

Seems like at least Mando would be an easy M&G to add in. Create a costume .. put anyone in it (with a helmet on) .. drop him in Launch Bay (replacing any of the other characters).. done. Now adding a baby-groot-like Baby Yoda may take some time, but should be SUPER popular addition as well.

Seems like at least Mando would be an easy M&G to add in. Create a costume .. put anyone in it (with a helmet on) .. drop him in Launch Bay (replacing any of the other characters).. done. Now adding a baby-groot-like Baby Yoda may take some time, but should be SUPER popular addition as well.

Don't they already have a "child" toy that moves a bit (saw it on GMA)? They could plunk it in a carrier next to Mando and there you go!

So this is going to be the second experience at DHS that requires a Boarding Group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter