Rumors that Disney is in negotiations to sell Star Wars back to George Lucas!

He made Rogue One, correct?
Blasphemy! Rogue One was a good movie that was probably be recognized in the future as being better than when it was first released.

Rian Johnson made The Last Jedi, the one where Leia was blasted out into the vacuum of space and somehow used the force to counter the effects of being exposed and force pulled herself to safety.

Blasphemy! Rogue One was a good movie that was probably be recognized in the future as being better than when it was first released.

Rian Johnson made The Last Jedi, the one where Leia was blasted out into the vacuum of space and somehow used the force to counter the effects of being exposed and force pulled herself to safety.
Yea, i agree Rogue One is one of my top favs, if not the top of SW movies, so i was surprised, but almost glad to know its not true. lol

With George Lucas backing Iger and Disney in a big way this week, I would wager a guess that the rumor in this case is simply that. How can you be happy with the direction on a company, (enough to put all your weight behind the current board) but also believe they are doing such a bad job that you want your previous holdings back.

In October 2012, Disney acquired Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion. Now, a new report from the Securities & Exchange Commission reveals Disney has made almost $12 billion from Star Wars alone - 2.9x the cost of the acquisition.
It’s almost like it’s super successful
Nah, it can't be. The Interwebs have assured me that this whole project has been a fiasco. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter