Sand and Sun ~ Trip Number Ten Was Lots of Fun! Clearwater Beach & YC, August 2013

Looks like a nice day there today...says.in the mid 70s :) hope it's right

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I know Shelly is updating periodically but I wanted to tell you guys I talked to her this morning and she says that it's better today- that it's warmer and they are having a nice day.

They've had some glitches in the trip so far, but I'll let her tell you about it when she gets back. She's still having fun! :)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!:goodvibes

I know Shelly is updating periodically but I wanted to tell you guys I talked to her this morning and she says that it's better today- that it's warmer and they are having a nice day. They've had some glitches in the trip so far, but I'll let her tell you about it when she gets back. She's still having fun! :) Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!:goodvibes
Thanks for the update, glad they're having fun :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I know Shelly is updating periodically but I wanted to tell you guys I talked to her this morning and she says that it's better today- that it's warmer and they are having a nice day.

They've had some glitches in the trip so far, but I'll let her tell you about it when she gets back. She's still having fun! :)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the update. It's nice to hear that they are having a good time despite the "glitches".

Thanks for the update Jo! I can't wait to hear all the details :goodvibes

I hope it's nothing major, and that the rest of their trip runs smoothly! pixiedust:

After our ride we all met back up and headed towards Main Street.

This is probably one of the prettiest and most visually interesting pictures of the castle I have ever seen. Love it! :thumbsup2

Too funny that your DH always gets the small horse. That cracks me up! :rotfl:

I'm glad you boys got to share in the excitement of opening Casey's. That's a neat experience and yay for a free pic!

Hello everyone!

Sitting outside of Roaring Forks enjoying some sunshine. :goodvibes Close to 80 degrees today!! Tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy though. Guess that will prepare us for going back home to crappy weather. :rotfl:

Like Jodi said, not the best trip by far. But we have had some fun and have enjoyed being warm for a few days!

Hi Shelly!! Great trip report.. Have fun it's 18 degrees in NY

Here too it is 18 degrees!

can we sign a petition for that groundhog dude to say there's no more winter? I am DONE.

Have a good, sunshiny day Shelly!!!! :beach:

Well, I'm glad to hear that it has at least been warm for you and you've still been able to have some fun. I've learned that every trip is going to have issues. I just kept thinking that the perfect trip would come along eventually, but it never has! Somehow though, the good stuff is usually what I end up remembering most. Hope you can enjoy the end of your trip! pixiedust:

Shelly, :) I hope it wasn't to cold to enjoy your day. You could be here and it's 14 degrees ( but feels like 1!!!!!).ugh!!!!:mad: Where did you have dinner tonight? Lisa

Rinky's right - no such thing as a perfect trip - but the good memories hopefully outweigh the bad.

Glad you had some warmth! And even if it rains, the bright side is the walk ons for those willing to go do it!!

Hope the rest goes well and you have a safe trip home - the weather is just ridiculous. I took my daughter to school for choir this morning and turned around and came home instead of going to work and sitting on the freeway. LOTs of snow today here. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter