Saving change works!

We (mostly me) save change also... separate silver from pennies... I have not cashed in this batch in almost 2 years.... the last time was 10/2000... nice surprise $320..... The most I ever saved was when I was a bartender, I used a 5 gallon water jug. The total after a 18 month period...
$2200 and it was all change.

I've been saving my change for years! But after my latest trip in early December (DIS Con!), I started saving my $1 bills, too! I had $80 in ones saved by Christmas, and have about another $100 in ones since then! I haven't counted my change yet! :bounce: :bounce:

That's a really good idea! Saving your one dollar bills. I save change too
and it really adds up fast. Thanks for the idea!

After reading about the change you all have saved, I decided I would add mine up. We have a plastic cup in the kitchen that we throw change into--not really saving it for anything but just putting it in one place. It wasn't even all the way full and I added it up and it was $43. I was so excited. That will go toward one nice dinner at WDW in March. I put the cup back out and instructed DH to get busy filling it up again! Thanks for this tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter