Saw AKV models last week - pictures don't do them justice!

LadyTrampScamp&Angel

DIS Veteran
As another Dis'er said: Wow!

The rooms are really gorgeous. Even stepping into the hallway leading to them, I thought "I feel like I'm in the Lion King!". DH said he thought he'd just stay there :)

The bathroom in the one bedroom is certainly impressive - it's huge! With a beautiful glass shower. I wish I'd have had my camera, although I'm not sure my pics would have shown the depth of the room either. I've looked at many pics here and other sites but I don't think they do the models justice. You really have to see them!

I love the 2nd bath in the one bedroom, the chair and sofa make into beds, it's a great design. Can't wait to stay there!

They sound great! Where is the model? At AKL? I would love to see it in August.

The models are at SSR in the old movie theatre.

I agree that the models are beautiful especially the master bath.:thumbsup2

Yes, they are at SSR right now. The guide that showed us around said they would also have models at AKL soon.

I thought the furniture looked much better in person too. While in some of the pics it looks dark and rough, in person it is dark, but rich looking and detailed.

Really beautiful!

I totally agree! We had no intentions of adding on points but when we saw the roms in person we fell in love!!! Can't wait to stay there in Nov!!!

I was right there and did not look at them, we were in such a hurry! Thanks for the update, I have my AKV's reservation and I can't wait!:cool1:

I completely agree. We had seen pictures posted here and on other sites but the pictures just don't show just how beautiful the rooms are. I really loved the master bathroom!

I feel 'addonitis' biting at me!!!! :scared1:

We had already added on AKV before we saw the models (in May). Having seen them, it's been a constant battle to ward off double-addonitis! :lmao:

I believe I was one of many who reported back with a "WOW". We were really impressed. We had been contemplating adding on since our family has grown and now requires 2 bedrooms. We had discussed just adding at the BWV's where we own now but after seeing the AKV's and the option of concierge the discussion is on about that purchase. I loved the kitchen, I loved that master bath and the additional bath at the entrance. I thought the 3rd bath in the second bedroom was also a great size with a large counter area for the kids. The kids loved the tv's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter