+++Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received+++.....COMPLETED!!!

I had to go home for a family issue so I'm not sure but I will ask DBF tonight if anything came! We got more snow today and there was no mail here in IL so I'm not sure if there was in STL either. I will post if there was something!

Wondering if you ever found out if my package arrived safely. According to the USPS it was delivered on Feb 4th in the morning.

Your item was delivered at 9:21 am on February 04, 2011 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63109.

Mailman came early here today.. nothing here yet though!

Kate...I sent to you and my DC says that a note was left for pick-up yesterday. :confused:

February 7, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:29 am on February 07, 2011 in SAN DIEGO, CA 92108 and a notice was left.

Kate...I sent to you and my DC says that a note was left for pick-up yesterday. :confused:

February 7, 2011
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

We attempted to deliver your item at 11:29 am on February 07, 2011 in SAN DIEGO, CA 92108 and a notice was left.

Going to the post office now to give them a piece of my mind!!! I have the worst mailman in the history of mail! Will update you soon!

Can you email me the tracking number just in case they need it?

Woohoo! Just got back from the post office.. they gave me a customer service number to call :lmao:, and my package! WOW! Thanks so much, Nancy! I haven't even gone through it completely yet.. so I will update this post as soon as I do!

Wow!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Here's what I got from Nancy aka Meriweather:

Red item: Light-up heart keychain (super cute!) and a Kohl's reusable bag
Star shaped item: Stuffed starfish!
Item with polka dots on it: Memopad & the stationery she wrote her list & note on
Pirate related item: Pencil pouch (I needed one of these for school!!!), a super cute iron-on rhinestone transfer, and a dagger! pirate:
Chocolate treat: Dove & Lindt chocolates (these won't last long here.. :rotfl:)
Something that says your town or state on it: Arizona pin
Metal item: Mini clamp and a fun tree decoration!
Something for winter or wintery item: toe warmers and a cute Stitch cap!
Something soft: Slipper socks.. love these! They're already on my feet!
Item for the hands: Hand care kit
Bookmark: Narnia and a last line bookmark.. I think DH will snatch the last line one up!
Something that says the name of a Disney park or resort on it: Cute WDW magnet and DVC tattoos!
Book from your favorite author: Signed copy of "Desert Heat" by J.A. Jance! How awesome! Nancy saw that I'm not a big reader and she wrote me a cute little note inside.. I think I will give this book a try and let you know how I like it!
International item:Shanghai map, Expo schedule, fan, light up expo pin.. how awesome!! I would love to go to Shanghai one day.. really cool things to look at to hold me over till I get there!
Something that starts with the letter "C": Calculator and coffee! Yummy!

She also sent me an awesome pin that's lime green and says DIS on it with my username under it for me to put on my Buzz Lightyear backpack when I'm at Disneyland! Lots of really fun stuff.. I honestly think I can use all of it! Thanks so much! :hug:

my package went out today. 9405 5036 9930 0499 3602 95 I apologize for being late. I had the flu and it was a killer. I had a lot of fun with this and I hope Michelle likes her box......a little hint for you.....do you feel lucky?

Lisa

Woohoo! Just got back from the post office.. they gave me a customer service number to call :lmao:, and my package! WOW! Thanks so much, Nancy! I haven't even gone through it completely yet.. so I will update this post as soon as I do!

Wow!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Here's what I got from Nancy aka Meriweather:

Red item: Light-up heart keychain (super cute!) and a Kohl's reusable bag
Star shaped item: Stuffed starfish!
Item with polka dots on it: Memopad & the stationery she wrote her list & note on
Pirate related item: Pencil pouch (I needed one of these for school!!!), a super cute iron-on rhinestone transfer, and a dagger! pirate:
Chocolate treat: Dove & Lindt chocolates (these won't last long here.. :rotfl:)
Something that says your town or state on it: Arizona pin
Metal item: Mini clamp and a fun tree decoration!
Something for winter or wintery item: toe warmers and a cute Stitch cap!
Something soft: Slipper socks.. love these! They're already on my feet!
Item for the hands: Hand care kit
Bookmark: Narnia and a last line bookmark.. I think DH will snatch the last line one up!
Something that says the name of a Disney park or resort on it: Cute WDW magnet and DVC tattoos!
Book from your favorite author: Signed copy of "Desert Heat" by J.A. Jance! How awesome! Nancy saw that I'm not a big reader and she wrote me a cute little note inside.. I think I will give this book a try and let you know how I like it!
International item:Shanghai map, Expo schedule, fan, light up expo pin.. how awesome!! I would love to go to Shanghai one day.. really cool things to look at to hold me over till I get there!
Something that starts with the letter "C": Calculator and coffee! Yummy!

She also sent me an awesome pin that's lime green and says DIS on it with my username under it for me to put on my Buzz Lightyear backpack when I'm at Disneyland! Lots of really fun stuff.. I honestly think I can use all of it! Thanks so much! :hug:

Glad the package made it to you!!
It was so fun to put together.
I love J A Jance and so when her new book came out last week, knew I would be toward the end of mailing so I could go get it signed. I am reading the newest one now.

Glad you can use most of the items. I haven't been to Shanghai yet :( DH goes several times a year, but I never seem to make it with him. He goes again in March. I think it will be easier when we don't have to mortgages ::yes::

Enjoy!!

my package went out today. 9405 5036 9930 0499 3602 95 I apologize for being late. I had the flu and it was a killer. I had a lot of fun with this and I hope Michelle likes her box......a little hint for you.....do you feel lucky?

Lisa

Thanks for posting, Lisa. Hope you are feeling better.

Did the one to you arrive yet? They all should be arriving today.

So...we are just waiting on:

kristina87 to get back to get hers
disneygirlatheart
miceli20
DisneyScraps
jrnunzio3
and snowwhitesmom...which was just mailed today

Any arrivals??

I will have sender check delivery confirmation......

anyone who has a package they sent out that has not arrived yet please check your delivery confirmations and let me know the status. We may have people that just aren't checking in.

Wondering if you ever found out if my package arrived safely. According to the USPS it was delivered on Feb 4th in the morning.

Your item was delivered at 9:21 am on February 04, 2011 in SAINT LOUIS, MO 63109.

She is on her way home now and said that her BF said it did arrive. She will report on it tonight :)

FINALLY made it home!! Jean sent a wonderful package :)

Red - a Maryland journal and a red Valentines day eye mask
Star shaped item - star shaped post its - super cute
polka dot irem - a magnetic list pad, which i use ALL the time so its perfect
pirate - 2 POTC pins with the always delicious Orlando Bloom on one :)
chocolate - Hersheys milk chocolate bar mmm
something that says state - a maryland notebook, I can always use more notebooks :)
metal item - heart cookie cutter - SO adorable
Winter - pink ski band - perfect for my hair!!
something soft - super soft and cozy socks, the exact colors i would have picked out
item for the hands - navy and black gloves
bookmark - an AWESOME WDW bookmark - i collect bookmarks so this is perrrrrrrfect
somethign that says the name of a park - an Epcot pin - i LOVE it
book from favorite author - she doesn't read a lot so she sent a favorite magazine, can't wait to read it, i love magazines!
international item - keychain from Aruba (i also collect keychains in addition to bookmarks so this is perfect as well)
something that starts with a C - a black can which is great for putting pens in on my desk

Also an awesome Mickey head lollipop, I've never seen one before!

Thank you Jean for the great package! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to it, family emergency :/

Hoping my package gets there tomorrow! DC says its pending so should be there soon!

FINALLY made it home!! Jean sent a wonderful package :)

Red - a Maryland journal and a red Valentines day eye mask
Star shaped item - star shaped post its - super cute
polka dot irem - a magnetic list pad, which i use ALL the time so its perfect
pirate - 2 POTC pins with the always delicious Orlando Bloom on one :)
chocolate - Hersheys milk chocolate bar mmm
something that says state - a maryland notebook, I can always use more notebooks :)
metal item - heart cookie cutter - SO adorable
Winter - pink ski band - perfect for my hair!!
something soft - super soft and cozy socks, the exact colors i would have picked out
item for the hands - navy and black gloves
bookmark - an AWESOME WDW bookmark - i collect bookmarks so this is perrrrrrrfect
somethign that says the name of a park - an Epcot pin - i LOVE it
book from favorite author - she doesn't read a lot so she sent a favorite magazine, can't wait to read it, i love magazines!
international item - keychain from Aruba (i also collect keychains in addition to bookmarks so this is perfect as well)
something that starts with a C - a black can which is great for putting pens in on my desk

Also an awesome Mickey head lollipop, I've never seen one before!

Thank you Jean for the great package! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to it, family emergency :/

Hoping my package gets there tomorrow! DC says its pending so should be there soon!

Hopefully everything is ok with the family, I knew it would take several days since you were out of town to report on the contents. Glad you liked everything and that you will be able to use some of the items. I loved the Mickey lollipop also when I saw it, it was in the valentine section of Walmart.

Glad you made it alright, Kristina....hope everything is alright at home.

I need clhcpaca, fatdaddy68 to check on their DC since their people haven't checked in yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter