@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

I received my pkg today via Joann's online and it actually came from my College home town :). I got:
Mickey and Princess Bottle cap stickers
3d Cindrella gold sticker
And a 12x12 mickey paper refill kit and the scary part is I almost bought this for myself the other day.
Mine was sent by Sbpuckett.

Thanks a bunch

Yay! So glad to find they arrived while I was gone:cheer2: :woohoo: Unfortunately, one item I ordered did not come (as they said may be the case in an email) so I will be sending out a second part tomorrow or Tuesday;) I want to make sure you get everything I originally intended. Just one question though, is the Cinderella sticker as pretty as it looked? I haven't seen that one in person and couldn't resist:rolleyes1

So glad you liked everything so far though!! BTW - which college? There's so many to choose from here:)

I actually have a minute to sit here and list out everything Adaygaby sent!

12x12 disney refill sheets
2 sets of Puffy Disney Princess Stickers
2 sets of Disney dimensional stickers
Disney Vacation Rub-ons
Disney Memories Sticker
More Disney "Vacation to Remember" stickers
Alphabet Stickers
2 Jumbo sheets of talking Bubble Stickers
Photo caption Stickers
Sheet of Giant Vacation Time Stickers
Pack of "traveling by plane stickers

I don't think I'll need to buy a single thing for our vacation scrapbook! Thank you so much. This was a wonderful exchange.
:cheer2: As for JLITFIN, I got word that yours was mailed out 8/15. Here is the link to the tracking number. I hope it comes soon and I hope you enjoy!

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101106746597100717778 :cheer2:

Glad you enjoyed the items. Have tons of fun scrapbooking your upcoming trip!!

I received my wonderful package from Seonaid yesterday - it was here waiting for me when I got home from work. It was such a lovely surprise and it's full of such amazing goodies! I cannot thank you enough, Seonaid - it's sensational.

Here's what I got:
- brightly coloured 12x12 papers
- lots of stick-on gems
- rub on transfers (flowers, letters and numbers)
- funky foam shapes (flowers and fish)
- tiny adhesive squares for my photographs

I'm afraid I've forgotten something, there was so much in there - and it was skillfully wrapped as well! Half the fun was in the opening of the package! lol.

Lots of love Seonaid, it's a wonderful gift! :hug: :hug:

Really pleased you liked your parcel Cheryl, enjoy your scrapbooking,it's very addictive as I'm sure you'll find out.Away to have a cuppie and to get back to my scrapbooking:yay:

Yay! So glad to find they arrived while I was gone:cheer2: :woohoo: Unfortunately, one item I ordered did not come (as they said may be the case in an email) so I will be sending out a second part tomorrow or Tuesday;) I want to make sure you get everything I originally intended. Just one question though, is the Cinderella sticker as pretty as it looked? I haven't seen that one in person and couldn't resist:rolleyes1

So glad you liked everything so far though!! BTW - which college? There's so many to choose from here:)
The sticker looks nice but in some ways comes off as looking cheap IMO, The gold of her dress just appears tin foil like to me, I will use it but I don't personally think I'll buy more. I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just giving you MHO so you can decide if you want to buy them for yourself.

I went to Grand Rapids Comm College and still have friends that live in area.

other half of my receiver pkg is out for delivery :)

Awww shucks!!! Now I want to go home!!!:worship: :worship:

I have 3 more hours before I can leave:guilty: ...And now knowing that I'll have something waiting for me at my doorstep makes me want to jump in the car and head home this very instant!!!! :car:

Awww shucks!!! Now I want to go home!!!:worship: :worship:

I have 3 more hours before I can leave:guilty: ...And now knowing that I'll have something waiting for me at my doorstep makes me want to jump in the car and head home this very instant!!!! :car:

It's not at your place yet so don't leave yet, earn a few more scrapbooking bucks LOL.

The sticker looks nice but in some ways comes off as looking cheap IMO, The gold of her dress just appears tin foil like to me, I will use it but I don't personally think I'll buy more. I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just giving you MHO so you can decide if you want to buy them for yourself.

I went to Grand Rapids Comm College and still have friends that live in area.

Aww... shucks! Really glad I didn't order them all for you then! I'm sorry it's not prettier... that's what I get for buying online. The rest of yours will be in the mail tomorrow:)

I arrived home from grocery shopping to find a package on my doorstep:cool1:

Thank you PigletsPal!! I received the following:

5 sheets 12x12 Disney paper
IASW Jolee sticker
Mickey and Goofy underwater Jolee stickers
Mickey and Donald Christmas Jolee stickers
Minnie Mouse EK Success stickers
Pirates Sandylion stickers
Mickey Mouse title sticker
Florida carstock postcard sticker
Disney ribbon
Black and white gingham ribbon

The rest appear to be homemade items and are SUPER cute!! -
Large Winnie the Pooh "diecut"
2 small winnie the pooh diecuts
3 Mickey head diecuts
1 full body Mickey diecuts
1 ea Minnie, Mickey, and Pluto paper piecing diecuts
1 Mickey ears embossed journal piece
2 Mickey ear tags
and a header that says: Our Disney Vacation is finally here, I'm going to see Mickey, Minnie and Buzz Lightyear, I'm going to go on all the rides, Eat popcorn, candy, and lot of fries, And when it's time to leave I'll feel sad and blue, But mom will make a Disney album for me to look through!

Wonderful package - thank you so much, especially for the handmade items that are oh so cute!! I've been scrapping for many years but have never taken the time nor have the patience to make some of the creative things I've seen others do.... now I don't have to:love: :worship: :hug:

:cheer2: As for JLITFIN, I got word that yours was mailed out 8/15. Here is the link to the tracking number. I hope it comes soon and I hope you enjoy!

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSIn...nquiry.do?origTrackNum=9101106746597100717778 :cheer2:

Thanks mickey mommy, it came this afternoon, I received a book of Disney papers from Paper Pizazz. It's a book filled with papers, alphabet tiles, tags and art cut-outs. Now I'm ready to do my Disney scrapbook from my most recent trip.

As of 2:20 p it's on your porch Enjoy :)

:worship: :worship:

T H A N K Y O UUUUU!!!

I received a Personal Trimmer/cutter for pics/paper and a round corner punch.

Did you see me going around the aisle several times and looking at those items this past week?!?! I would keep on telling myself hopefully next paycheck they have a sale.:) :confused3

Thanks a bunch again...now my pics won't look so lopsided when I cut them...lol:rotfl: :rotfl:

And I received mine today from JLitfin :yay:

I received a 12 x 12 album......might use it for the upcoming girlfriends cruise :)
a lot of 12 x 12 decorative pages
pack of fall themed 8 1/2 x 11 pages, stickers and die cuts
2 big Disney sheets of stickers
word stickers
flower stickers
insect stickers
Mickey cutouts
Dry Bond adhesive sticks....haven't seen this, looks interesting
2 decorative edge scissors
USA duffle bag

Thank you so much, Jean....now if I could just get all my stuff out and get working!!

[/QUOTE]Thanks mickey mommy, it came this afternoon, I received a book of Disney papers from Paper Pizazz. It's a book filled with papers, alphabet tiles, tags and art cut-outs. Now I'm ready to do my Disney scrapbook from my most recent trip.[/QUOTE]

So glad it'll come in handy! I want to get one for myself since we leave Sunday for Disney!!! :cool1: But I'll wait till we get back....saving my money! I may not even need it with all the stuff Adabel sent!

And I received mine today from JLitfin :yay:

I received a 12 x 12 album......might use it for the upcoming girlfriends cruise :)
a lot of 12 x 12 decorative pages
pack of fall themed 8 1/2 x 11 pages, stickers and die cuts
2 big Disney sheets of stickers
word stickers
flower stickers
insect stickers
Mickey cutouts
Dry Bond adhesive sticks....haven't seen this, looks interesting
2 decorative edge scissors
USA duffle bag

Thank you so much, Jean....now if I could just get all my stuff out and get working!!

You're welcome Nancy, did the scrapbook arrive in good shape I had to stuff it in the box, wanted to use a flat rate box. I didn't know whether it would make the trip to the west coast without it getting messed up. I picked up the dry bond from QVC there was a couple in the package they sent. Haven't tried mine yet, so hopefully it works as good as the demo on QVC.

You're welcome Nancy, did the scrapbook arrive in good shape I had to stuff it in the box, wanted to use a flat rate box. I didn't know whether it would make the trip to the west coast without it getting messed up. I picked up the dry bond from QVC there was a couple in the package they sent. Haven't tried mine yet, so hopefully it works as good as the demo on QVC.

It was just fine.
I know what you mean. I wanted to use the flat rate box too and had to be creative getting those 12 x 12 pages in without bending them.
But all those things add up to a lot of weight.
If you try the dry bond before me, let me know ::yes::
Not sure when I will get to scrapping. I may just have to get it out anyway....could be a long winter waiting for this house to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter