@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Darn kids. ;)
Will you have them take their things to their own places,
once it gets to the new home or will you still continue to store it?

Smart move on getting the heavy things in the free move.
May you move in sooner then later. :wizard:

We all will have storage places....so their things will go into which ever they fit into ;)
It is so hot there, we can't store a lot of things in the attic or garages...so we have AC storage units for the seasonal and such.
Let's hope someone buys this house soon.....but we are heading out of real estate season here, so if not in the next 2 months or so, it will go over to next spring.

It was my package, but unfortunately I have a cold and I was super tired when I got back from the grocery store so I didn't get on here to report. Took a nap instead :sad2: I am happy to report that my package is here safe and sound from cherry-pops! I love it too! Perfect for all three of my obsessions (disney, pink and scrapbooking) I received :

~Different shades of pink buttons
~pink ribbon
~pink bows....so cute...they are going to be used when I do my wedding book, but still waiting on pics from the photographer
~little disney...looks like stickers...not quite sure what they are...they almost feel cardboardish, but i think i've seen em before and I think they are stickers
~some tags in various sizes...i've always wanted to use these, but could never find them so I'm quite excited

I think thats it if I'm forgetting anything I'm sorry, but I love everything in my package. Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes And sorry for the delay on reporting!

:yay: Glad to hear it arrived. Hope you are feeling better.

that just leaves 2

BELLEDOZER...should arrive early next week
AlexWyattMommy...back from vacation 9-1

Fire - I sent out the missing part of your package and a little extra to make up for the tacky Cindy sticker.... It went out yesterday and you should have it Monday or Tuesday.

It was my package, but unfortunately I have a cold and I was super tired when I got back from the grocery store so I didn't get on here to report. Took a nap instead :sad2: I am happy to report that my package is here safe and sound from cherry-pops! I love it too! Perfect for all three of my obsessions (disney, pink and scrapbooking) I received :

~Different shades of pink buttons
~pink ribbon
~pink bows....so cute...they are going to be used when I do my wedding book, but still waiting on pics from the photographer
~little disney...looks like stickers...not quite sure what they are...they almost feel cardboardish, but i think i've seen em before and I think they are stickers
~some tags in various sizes...i've always wanted to use these, but could never find them so I'm quite excited

I think thats it if I'm forgetting anything I'm sorry, but I love everything in my package. Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes And sorry for the delay on reporting!

I'm really glad you liked everything I sent - I was really worried because I had no idea what to buy! lol. The tags will make interesting features, I'm sure - I've got a few for myself as well! And the Disney things are stickers - they're so cute!

Happy scrapping! :hug:

Fire - I sent out the missing part of your package and a little extra to make up for the tacky Cindy sticker.... It went out yesterday and you should have it Monday or Tuesday.
ok no problem and it's not your fault on cindy sticker.

That was nice of you to send more, Shannon ::yes::

Hope everyone is having fun scrapping :)

I only wish I had time to scrap... back to work now and I have even less time than before.... I really do need to get a move on though, before I know it I'll have another trip to scrap:cool1:

LOL.....I have about 20 years to do :rolleyes:

I am a lot of Disney trips behind.....haven't started the cruise at all yet.
Hopefully after this cruise, I can get it all out and get a lot done over the winter.
I pretty much have nothing to do all winter....unless this house finally sells. Otherwise, it is just sitting around, keeping it clean and waiting for someone to want it.

Just to let everyone know that I have yet to receive my scrapbooking package in the mail. Should be receiving it within the next couple of days. Will let everyone know when I have received it, and it's contents. Have a great day!!

Trish

Sorry it hasn't arrived yet, Trish.
Your sender was told 4 days.....but I guess the postal service does it again :rolleyes:
It should be there soon ::yes::

I got other part of my pkg today. DH and Postmaster were taking bets on what it was. PM said it was record album, DH said it was build a webkinz. I got laugh out of packing. I always have need for Urilogical products LOL. I received some postbound page protecters and some cute princess stickers. THank you.

I got other part of my pkg today. DH and Postmaster were taking bets on what it was. PM said it was record album, DH said it was build a webkinz. I got laugh out of packing. I always have need for Urilogical products LOL. I received some postbound page protecters and some cute princess stickers. THank you.

LOL... :rotfl: Sorry, I didn't even pay attention to the box... it's the one my stuff came in and I thought it would work perfectly:) I had to send you the page protectors b/c they were really the only thing you listed that you wanted... and then JoAnne's didn't send them:confused3 Glad you liked everything and glad everyone got a laugh out of the packaging... guess I should pay closer attention:rolleyes1

LOL... :rotfl: Sorry, I didn't even pay attention to the box... it's the one my stuff came in and I thought it would work perfectly:) I had to send you the page protectors b/c they were really the only thing you listed that you wanted... and then JoAnne's didn't send them:confused3 Glad you liked everything and glad everyone got a laugh out of the packaging... guess I should pay closer attention:rolleyes1

THe packing was not a problem I just got a laugh out of it being a nurse and knowing some of the boxes I've brought home, that one was mild.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter