Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

Sorry guys! I have been away on a family emergency! My SS package is being mailed out on Monday!!! :)

Originally posted by Maleficent2
got my package today thanks bundles made my night when we got home!

But I think I know who sent it should I say!

Mal

Come on, fess up! What did you get? You can guess, but your Secret Pal isn't supposed to say yeah or nay.

I think my pal is TxAdmin...

I got a antenna ball the Red white and blue blue with one star on each ear I love these balls and keep one on my car at all times thanks for the update to my collection!

A margaritaville magnet, 2 mickey candles, and a margaritaville sucker which I am saving until tomorrow to eat can't wait either .... thanks secret pal.

Mal:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My package will go out tomorrow. I even used the internet to figure out the postage----lots of stamps!!!! Hint-Hint!!!! Wasn't sure though what knid og hints to put inside the package. Hope my Secret Pal enjoys everything; I had fun putting things in the package. And, I'm already starting to gather items for next month's pacakge. This is fun.

Enjoy Secret Pal!!!

Cindy

Hey, I've been tagged! Must have something to do with Beanie being back in town!

smilies-4341.png

I got my package today, it was STUFFED with goodies!!! Thanks to my secret pal, I got an Everything WDW book (which is going to be a BIG help for my upcoming first trip to WDW), 2 novels (plane reading material-plus I was hurting for some good reading material), candles, a Daisy PEZ dispenser (perfect for my desk at work-like my co-workers don't think I am crazy enough), and a very cute pin to add to my collection (Pin 11526: Disney Cruise Pin Event - Sprucing Up The Ship (Sailor Goofy)). Geez, I got hooked up! Thanks to my secret pal!!!! I don't have a guess yet, I have to do some research first, I just wanted everyone to know what I got!!!

Snowwhitefan,

Sounds like you got a great secret pal:D :D :D I still have not received anything yet, but I am waiting patiently. I did mail my package the other day so..... someone should be getting a package soon.

Can't wait to search for the mail the rest of the week.

Sue

First of all I fianlly got my GC from milesource that I've been waiting for since March:bounce: :Pinkbounc

But I also got my secret pal gifts:D

Id like to say thanks to my pal for the nice things!!

Im sorry I couldn't give you much to go on but the things you picked out were great!!!

I have a friend that lives out of state that I write to quite often so my pal got me stationery!!!

I also love the beach and ocean so I got a picture frame thats blue (my favorite color but that I had told her) that has dolphoins on it
I slo love needlepoint so she got me a stichery!! everything was so cool and very fitting!!

Thanks so much
I don't have a clue who my secret pal is but I'm working in it!!!

Oh and to top everything off no bills today:Pinkbounc

Just a friendly reminder that first packages should be sent by tomorrow, July 31.
:D

Hope everyone is enjoying the exchange! :Pinkbounc

Don't know where I've been, but just noticed I got tagged. Thanks tag fairy:)

Got my secret pal package. I got a lime green hat and a stand up Mickey picture frame. The frame has several plastic folders that flip up, to store several photos. This will come in handy to put pix from my upcoming trip in Sept. Thanks pal!

Don't know who it is yet, I'm still working on that.

I noticed from a post that the package I sent was received. I'm working on the next one.

Terri

Secret Pal - it's in the mail!:bounce:

By the way, did I tell you I love Peppermint Patties? (hint, hint)

The funniest thing happened today. I went to go get the mail (eagerly anticipating a package) and there was nothing there:( I was really bummed. I thought I would get on the boards and cry a little and then the mail lady came back with a priority mail envelope for me. It was from my secret pal:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I opened it and found the neatest package of scrapbooking papers and die cuts and frames and borders. All vacationed themed. Oh, thank you secret pal:D :D

I am not sure who you are but I loved the card you sent along. The bridge looks magnificant. Nothing like where I live. I do know you are from NJ (or so your return address says) but you did not leave me many clues. I think I am going to have to do some investigating. Hmmmm.

Sue

My Secret Pal Package also came today with lots of goodies. I was so excited to see lots of scrapbooking stickers and such. I really needed these too. Maybe I can finish my album now.

I think I know who my pal is but I'm gonna investigate a bit further. Thanks again Secret Pal. I really love everything!

Kelly

I also got my secret pal package today, and I love everything inside! My pal sent me a Winnie the Pooh photo album, Tigger notecards, and (my favorite) a Little Mermaid pin. I am a huge Little Mermaid and Tigger fan, so these three things were perfect! I'm clueless (litereally) as to who my pal is, but whoever you are, thank you! :)

I had so much fun opening my package which was wrapped in lime green tissue!

I got scrapbooking scissors, a Grandkids Album and a great little book, "Really important stuff my Kids have taught me." This will give me lots of tidbits to share with my teachers this year. School is underway for us. My computer time will be a little limited until the kids return and things settle down.

Thanks so much. I have no idea who you are yet, but I'll be watching for the clues you gave me.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I mailed my SS out on Tuesday, so hopefully my person will receive it soon! I haven't received anything yet, so unless it comes tomorrow, they will have to wait until I get back on the 13th! :)

Have a great week everyone! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter