Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

I was on a short vacation this weekend to celebrate my in-laws 50th Anniversary, and I returned to find the greatest package filled with floral -themed items. Everything was great! Thank you Secret Pal! I have no idea who you are but it's a great package, so thank you!
Adele

I got my package today!!

Here's what I received: a beautiful silver bookmark, Minnie Pez dispenser and scrapbook supplies, including a 12 x 12 Craft Keeper -- which I desperately needed!

I really have no idea who my "Disney Pal" is though. I'll have to do some investigating.

Thank-you very much, I love everything!!

wave.gif

Hey!!!!! I got my package today!
Wow!!! My pal is good! Real good!
I just got back from vacation and there was my box.
I am like a little kid at Christmas.
My kids tried to help me open it and I turned into Ursla.....
This is what I got.
I opened the white box and a wonderful smell just filled the room.
Fresh Irish Cream Coffee... mmmmmmm You know the smell when you walk into a Coffee Shop???? That is what my livingroom smelled like.
A beautiful Coffee Cup with sea shells.... I love the beach:teeth:
I love the Big Bear Jamboree Show.... I got a stuffed Pa and Ma Bear:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
A yummy Milk Chocolate bar....... I think this was a hint....
Honestly I am going crazy... Its so much fun... but I dont have a clue....
THank you my Secret PAl!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!:wave: ::Pinkbounc

and it smells wonderful. It was full of bath goodies in my favorite smell of vanilla. Loved it!
Thanks Secret Pal.
Now to figure out who it is.........................:confused:

Got my package from my Secret Pal...She's also a mystery fan and sent me a book by her favorite author, Ed McBain. I'm already on chapter 3!!!! I read every day during lunch....it's my favorite way to relax. I also received some toffee popcorn and a sampler of International coffee.

She's from Indiana, but I have no idea who she is!!! She also gave me a postacard of Indiana, in case I had never been. Actually I was born there and lived in the state until I was 5 1/2. I still have lots of aunts, uncles and cousins spread throughout the state. What a coincidence!!!!

Thanks again, Cindy

I received my package today, and I think my secret pal is Beanie!

Here is what I received:
2 beanies- Mickey and Dim
Harvest Yankee candle votive
scrapbooking supplies- beach stickers, teal letters, and several die-cuts

Thanks, Secret Pal!!!

Since almost all July packages have been received, and before August packages start arriving, let's have everyone make a final guess as to who their secret pal is. Even if you still don't have a clue, please join the fun and make a guess. Just remember not to reveal yourself to your pal until you send out your August package.

Here is the list of participants again:
J&D
Mal
Miss Kelly
Snowwhitefan
Tantor
Baileymouse
txadmin
clhcpaca
dtuleya
Dznypal
Belle0101
Debi
Beanie
TEK224
bobcat
eller
WDWMom
AdventurerKat
candylover

My final answer is Beanie!
jumping-smiley-004.gif

Not really sure who mine is but it might be J&D. She mentioned on another thread that I like very cherry Jelly Bellies and only my secret pal knows that. Since she also put the secret pals together she might have looked at what I wrote so... who knows. Maybe I wrote that another time and I do not remember.

HHHMMMMM.

I honestly have no clue!!!!! Besides, it's more fun waiting to find out :bounce:

Okay, I think my Secret Pal is ... still a mystery to me. I've even scrolled through most of these pages and clicked on profile to see everybody's location. Absolutely no help at all. I really thought I could figure this out.

Anyhow, thanks Secret Pal for the nice package!

I want to open my package!!!!

As soon as I get home and open mine, I will make a guess...I can honestly say that I don't have a clue as to who my person is!!:p:p

Welllllll, I will try to guess. I received such a nice note from my secret pal and I know that she's from Indiana.....but really have not idea who she is. Since there was an Eeyore sticker at the bottom of my note, I looked for Eeyore figures on the answers and found one---Miss Kelly....so I am going to guess her.

Cindy

Don't know why I'm making a guess cause I really don't have a clue. Maybe my secret pal is clhcpaca (Cindy).

If not, whoever she is, she sure is great.

This is such fun. With school starting up, I'm really overwhelmed. I've got to get busy and get my next package ready to mail.

Hi, everyone! :wave:

School starts on Monday. I'm back to work, so I'll have less time to DIS. :(

Just a friendly reminder to start sending out those second packages and to post when you have received your package!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I haven't received my first package yet, but I will let you know when it comes!

School starts here on the 27th, so I also won't be around as much for the first couple of weeks...but my August package is going to be mailed out probably that week! :):)

Beanie, you haven't received your first package yet???? Hopefully it's coming in the mail as we speak.

The deadline for the second package is the 21st, right?:confused:

I thought the deadline was the 31st! Oops! I better get on that! I bought the card to go in it yestderday, so all I have to do it take it to the post office. I won't have time today, so it will have to be Monday. 3-day Priority mail ot to do it!

This has been such fun - thanks for putting this all together J&D!

Lori

The deadline is August 22nd, but it can be extended until the 31st if everyone is OK with that.

You're welcome, Lori!

Beanie, I've sent a PM to your pal again! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter