Secret Pal Swap - Interest thread

since we will be in CO visiting wdwmickey and other friends, I will do our sign up on Tues when we get home if that's okay!

Lisa--you're more than welcome to use one of our computers tomorrow night if you want :)

Those of you with kiddos that are signing up--how old are they? I'm really struugling where to put Rachel, I know she crops with the adults, but, would y'all feel comfortable with her as a secret pal or would you rather she be with the kids?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks :):flower3:

Lisa--you're more than welcome to use one of our computers tomorrow night if you want :)

Those of you with kiddos that are signing up--how old are they? I'm really struugling where to put Rachel, I know she crops with the adults, but, would y'all feel comfortable with her as a secret pal or would you rather she be with the kids?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks :):flower3:

thanks for the offer! but we're there to visit you, can sign up when we get home!
I would think Rachel would be in the adults....but which one does she think she'd have more fun in???

She wants to "play" with the adults. I just want to make sure the adults are okay with that ;)

I think Rachel is both a fun and thoughtful girl....so anyone would be lucky to have her for a secret sister!!! That being said, I vote adults group, but I guess it would be up to the hostesses.

Lisa & Erin--thank you :grouphug: Rachel will consider that high praise especially coming from the two of you :)

since we will be in CO visiting wdwmickey and other friends, I will do our sign up on Tues when we get home if that's okay!

I will keep this open until mid week next week.

She wants to "play" with the adults. I just want to make sure the adults are okay with that ;)

She should play with the adults- the kids are general younger.

I will open these sign ups tomorrow evening. Please feel free to pm me and Mazda tomorrow with your answers if you need to do it early- my pm box is open and ready to accept them.
S :)

Sent our questionaires to you both!!! looking forward to the fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter