*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - KIDS THREAD

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
hi guys!

this is your own thread so you can talk to the other kids on board before we cruise :)

Hi

My name's Tamara :-) I will be 12 during the cruise and can't wait

Just wondering if theres anyone my age going to be sailing with me.
i come from Ireland and I like to draw,listen to music,write stories,bake cakes and go on rollar coasters.

Tamara

Hi im Ethan I'm 10 yrs old this is my first cruise and I'm really happy because Im missing 2 weeks off school. I'm looking forward to the burgers and hot dogs. Anyway I would like to meet some people on the cruise that I know.
:banana::yay::woohoo::cool1:

My name is Jonas and I am 7 years old. I like science and math.

Hi im Ethan I'm 10 yrs old this is my first cruise and I'm really happy because Im missing 2 weeks off school. I'm looking forward to the burgers and hot dogs. Anyway I would like to meet some people on the cruise that I know.

hi my name is jayne
i am 9 years old
this will be my second time on the disney magic
i am from ireland
i have a little sister called eva she is 7
we are really excited to be bringing the magic home
we would like to meet a few friends in the club :yay:

Transcribed from my kids:

My name is Calum. I'm 6 years old. I like to play outside, and play with my Daddy. I like to play games, like Mario on my DS. My favourite food is bananas and pasta and chips. In school, I like everything. I can't wait to go on the big cruise ship so I can meet new people and meet Mickey Mouse!

I have a sister named Eilidh. She's 2 years old. Her name is said like AY-Lee. She likes her baby dollies and her toy puppy, and she loves me! She loves to eat everything!

Bye!!

Hi Calum. I am Jonas. I am 7 years old. I like Mario on DS too and my little brother, Carter, likes Mario on DS too. He is 4 years old. My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. I am really excited about going on the Disney Magic. I have been on2 cruises but never on a Disney cruise. This is my first time going to Europe. Do you like ice cream? On my other cruises you could get ice cream anytime for 24 hours a day.

Transcribed from my kids:

My name is Calum. I'm 6 years old. I like to play outside, and play with my Daddy. I like to play games, like Mario on my DS. My favourite food is bananas and pasta and chips. In school, I like everything. I can't wait to go on the big cruise ship so I can meet new people and meet Mickey Mouse!

I have a sister named Eilidh. She's 2 years old. Her name is said like AY-Lee. She likes her baby dollies and her toy puppy, and she loves me! She loves to eat everything!

Bye!!

Hi Jayne. I am Jonas. Your sister Eva is the same age as me. I am from North Carolina but I was born in Orlando, Florida. I hope to see you in the clubs. I have a little brother his name is Carter. He is 4 years old. I start second grade next week. Do they have grades in Ireland at your school? What grade are you in? What grade is Eva in?

hi my name is jayne
i am 9 years old
this will be my second time on the disney magic
i am from ireland
i have a little sister called eva she is 7
we are really excited to be bringing the magic home
we would like to meet a few friends in the club :yay:

Hi Jayne. I am Jonas. Your sister Eva is the same age as me. I am from North Carolina but I was born in Orlando, Florida. I hope to see you in the clubs. I have a little brother his name is Carter. He is 4 years old. I start second grade next week. Do they have grades in Ireland at your school? What grade are you in? What grade is Eva in?

Hi Jonas. in Ireland we have classes Eva is starting second class and i am starting 4th class. we are stating school on the 31st of August.Looking forward to meeting you bye :thumbsup2

Hi Ethan this is my second Disney Magic.The clubs are great fun.there is ice cream and coke 24 hrs a day.The burgers are really nice.Who is your favorite Disney character.Mine is Donald Duck.I am 10 in October.bye

hi every one i,m sarah and i'm 13:cheer2:i'm from the us i want to test how well you all know the us
so my state muffin is the buleberry muffin(my fav but a true fact)
are state brid is the loon
and we are called the state of hockey (big hit that means we have a hockey team)or the team of 18000
if you know the anser please reply i'll post the anser tomorrow
SARAH:cool1::banana:popcorn:::cheer2:

hi every one the anser is minnsota did you guys just not konw or is no one posting here???????????:confused3

hi everyone we should try meeting up some where on the cruise ship on the first day around 3:30 pm how does that sound then we should pick a spot
like by the buina vista therter, the pool deck, infront of the edge, i think thats what its called now im confused bettween the dream and the magic/wonder sorry ocean quest get backto later
sarah :cheer2:

hi! my name is Nancy and I am 8 years old. I am so excited to meet all my new friends. I was on the Magic in May from Florida to Barcelona and had an amazing time. I am counting down the days to our day that we leave.
I cannot wait to meet all of you.
I am from Canada and will miss 2 weeks of school. I love everything! I cannot wait to eat all the ice cream I want.
If anyone wants to meet me please send me a message.
:cheer2:

hi! my name is Nancy and I am 8 years old. I am so excited to meet all my new friends. I was on the Magic in May from Florida to Barcelona and had an amazing time. I am counting down the days to our day that we leave.
I cannot wait to meet all of you.
I am from Canada and will miss 2 weeks of school. I love everything! I cannot wait to eat all the ice cream I want.
If anyone wants to meet me please send me a message.
:cheer2:

Hi Nancy . My name is Jayne. I am 9 years old . Its my 2nd cruise on Disney . I have a 7 year old sister called Eva.
I am from Ireland.
bye:goodvibes:):cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

Hi Nancy . My name is Jayne. I am 9 years old . Its my 2nd cruise on Disney . I have a 7 year old sister called Eva.
bye:goodvibes:):cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

Hi Jayne and Eva

This is my third cruise now.I love to have my hair up alot and wear princess dresses.princess:I like comedy and 3D :3dglassesshows like Alfred and Semore and Vilans Tonigh:rotfl2:t

Hi Jayne and Eva

This is my third cruise now.I love to have my hair up alot and wear princess dresses.princess:I like comedy and 3D :3dglassesshows like Alfred and Semore and Vilans Tonigh:rotfl2:t

Hi Nancy
Eva loves princess dresses
Just found out about 10 minutes ago that my cousin Ruby who is 6 is coming with us :goodvibes we are so exited
:thumbsup2:banana:

Hi Nancy
Eva loves princess dresses
Just found out about 10 minutes ago that my cousin Ruby who is 6 is coming with us :goodvibes we are so exited
:thumbsup2:banana:
hi Jayne and Eva
I am so excited to meet you guys too. We are going to do so many fun things on the cruise together.
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter