*Sept 10th 2011 WB Transatlantic* From Spain to Space Mountain - KIDS THREAD

hi Jayne and Eva
I am so excited to meet you guys too. We are going to do so many fun things on the cruise together.
:banana:

Hi Nancy
Where do you want to meet up
will we meet up at Pluto dog house after the sail away party
how is the weather in Canada, its quite bad in Ireland.
bye
jayne:rotfl::):goodvibes:thumbsup2

hi! my name is Nancy and I am 8 years old. I am so excited to meet all my new friends. I was on the Magic in May from Florida to Barcelona and had an amazing time. I am counting down the days to our day that we leave.
I cannot wait to meet all of you.
I am from Canada and will miss 2 weeks of school. I love everything! I cannot wait to eat all the ice cream I want.
If anyone wants to meet me please send me a message.
:cheer2:

hi nacy i'm sarah i'm 13teen so i would not see you in ocean quest but would you like to meet some ware on the first day around 3:30 maby infront of ocean quest or the lab

Hi Jayne. I am Jonas. Your sister Eva is the same age as me. I am from North Carolina but I was born in Orlando, Florida. I hope to see you in the clubs. I have a little brother his name is Carter. He is 4 years old. I start second grade next week. Do they have grades in Ireland at your school? What grade are you in? What grade is Eva in?
hi jonas i am not jayne but i can answer your question about grades because i am from Ireland. no in Ireland we don't have grades we have classes.an example: junior infants senior infants, 1st class, 2nd class, 3rd class, 4th class, 5th class and 6th class.all thoes classes are in primary school.then we go into secondary school for (i think:confused:) 6 years. and in secondary school we call classes years as in 1st year and so on.hope that answers your question.:thumbsup2

hi nacy i'm sarah i'm 13teen so i would not see you in ocean quest but would you like to meet some ware on the first day around 3:30 maby infront of ocean quest or the lab
hi sarah my names tamara and im 12 so maybe we could meet up on the ship somewhere? :confused3it would be nice to no someone! last time i went on a cruise i hadnt a clue who people were!lol!maybe we could see a movie together or something?:happytv:popcorn:::upsidedow:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter